TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Kentucky Southern Hospitality   » Civil Debate - Politics and Other Hot Button Topics   » Over the Cliff We Go

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Over the Cliff We Go
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 01-30-2021 11:14 AM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ten days after the inauguration, and everything I was afraid would happen is happening, and at Warp Speed. Mister OBiden has pretty much undone everything President Trump accomplished. All the things he liked, he has simply taken credit for. I just almost scream when he or his mouthpiece, Psaki, talk about how they are going to conquer this COVID19. They had NOTHING to do with getting it taken care of.

Then there is the pipeline and JOBS shutdown The stopping construction of the border wall, which will probably be torn down now. The opening of the border, the National Guard AND active duty military and the razor wire barrier around the Capitol. The drilling and fracking ban on public lands. And now, worst of all, our taxpayers paying for abortions in foreign lands. They are some evil, evil people. Welcome to Communism. Welcome China. Goodbye Freedom, second amendment, freedom of religion and speech.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36279 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
MEL
Player
Member # 141

posted 01-30-2021 12:24 PM      Profile for MEL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
This is the same guy that said executive orders were so wrong but now he has wrote more than any president ever in 10 days, it is so bad already and going to get worse by the minute Norm !!!
Now they are talking aboutr $20 an hour minimumn wage which will shutdown businesses all over the US !!! People can't pay that and survive !!! Of course that is what they want, to control everyone.
MY daughter already said if they won the billion dollar lottery they would buy an island somewhere and move all of us there in a heart beat !!! I would pay to go with them.

MEL

Posts: 2796 | From: Greeley, CO, USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
EnterpriseCat
Player
Member # 2881

posted 01-30-2021 12:41 PM      Profile for EnterpriseCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I am seriously concerned that we may never get this country back to anywhere near “normal” if the Democrats continue these ridiculous policies. Packing the Supreme Court, making D.C. and Puerto Rico states, and all of the ones that have already been mentioned, are going to ensure a Democrat led country forever. God, please stop this nonsense before it’s too late.
I’m praying for Manchin and the Senima to stay true to their core beliefs that all of those agendas are unacceptable. They are our only hope at the moment. Sad state of affairs.

--------------------
Romans 8:38-39

JD4U

Posts: 2307 | From: Enterprise, AL | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
MEL
Player
Member # 141

posted 01-30-2021 01:10 PM      Profile for MEL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I could see an uprising like no other if this crap keeps going on. The Colorado legislature is talking about having to have a background check on every box of ammo you buy. That is at this time a $10 fee and is taking anywhere from a few hours to days or even a week or more here in Colorado. They way ammo is selling here (literally hundreds of boxes gone in 30 minutes or less) it would back up the system and take a 2 weeks if not more just to buy ammo. Every box would bought would have to go through the bg check, which is what they want not counting on the extra cost !!!

MEL

EnterpriseCat
Player
Member # 2881

posted 01-30-2021 01:43 PM      Profile for EnterpriseCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Democrats are thinking they may not stop us from buying weapons because of the Constitution, but if they can keep us from getting ammunition it’s the same end result. Pure evil.

--------------------
Romans 8:38-39

JD4U

Posts: 2307 | From: Enterprise, AL | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 01-30-2021 03:22 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
No wonder Pelosi wants to keep all her protection on the hill, I'd be afraid the right won't be quiet for 4 years. That's a long time. I'm expecting the insurrection to start way before then, and God help her she may not be around to see another presidential election. [Confused]
Posts: 14244 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
MEL
Player
Member # 141

posted 01-30-2021 06:40 PM      Profile for MEL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
EC... obama tried that and it ended up not working, but it may this time. We have sold sooooooo much ammo it is insane. The store I work at gets more than lots of the other stores near us. We sell out so fast it is crazy. We take bets how fast certain calibers will be gone. Lots of times we say in 15 minutes and for example we had 40 boxes of 200 round .45 ACP ($100 a box) and we said they would be gone in 30 minutes. We were wrong, they were gone in less than 10 minutes and that is with a 1 box per customre limit in effect !!! We use to have 200 plus cases of shotgun ammo in back stock. We now have zero in back stock. Thursday we had 1 box of handgun ammo on the shelf and it is only there because very few people have that caliber.
We have absolutel zero boxes of ammo (handgun, rifle or shotgun in back stock).

MEL

PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 01-31-2021 12:27 AM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The stupid thing about trying to control ammo is that you can make simply your own.
Posts: 10358 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
MEL
Player
Member # 141

posted 01-31-2021 12:51 AM      Profile for MEL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
PC... we sell reloading supplies and equipment too. The reloading shop is having a hrad time getting certain tiems, the main ones being primers and powder. But we are also short on brass and dies. We have limited primers too but they still fly out of the store as fast as we get them.
We have certain people that are investors and they get as uch ammo as we allow them to and sometimes probably more. They then in turn sell it for 3 to 4 times the price they padi for it if not more sometimes.

MEL

Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 01-31-2021 09:48 AM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bama Cat:
No wonder Pelosi wants to keep all her protection on the hill, I'd be afraid the right won't be quiet for 4 years. That's a long time. I'm expecting the insurrection to start way before then, and God help her she may not be around to see another presidential election. [Confused]

I am afraid Bama may have hit the nail on the head. Turning the capitol into a fortress is as scary as Hell.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36279 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
MEL
Player
Member # 141

posted 01-31-2021 12:01 PM      Profile for MEL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The libtards are playing the poor pitifuol me game starting with pelosi and oac !!! oac said Rep Cruz tried to have her murdered with absolutely no proof just stupidity to even think that !!! pelosi is grasping for every straw she and other libtards can grab to put the GOP down !!!
The governors need to tell their nation guard to come back home.
Another waste of your and my taxes !!!

MEL

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com