TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » KY vs UT in game chat.. (Page 10)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 

Author Topic: KY vs UT in game chat..
EnterpriseCat
Player
Member # 2881

posted 01-24-2017 11:29 PM      Profile for EnterpriseCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
UT out hustled us early and then outlasted late. Our poor shooting didn't help either. Looked like we were lethargic all the way around to me.

[ 01-24-2017, 11:29 PM: Message edited by: EnterpriseCat ]

--------------------
Romans 8:38-39

JD4U

Posts: 2307 | From: Enterprise, AL | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 01-24-2017 11:32 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Briscoe with 14 rebounds and at his size 6'3" that's amazing. To top it off he had 5 assists and 11 points.

[ 01-24-2017, 11:33 PM: Message edited by: catmandoo ]

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186362 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
EnterpriseCat
Player
Member # 2881

posted 01-24-2017 11:34 PM      Profile for EnterpriseCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If this team doesn't learn how to play better defense we won't see #9 this year. It seems to be getting worse instead of better.

--------------------
Romans 8:38-39

JD4U

Posts: 2307 | From: Enterprise, AL | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 01-24-2017 11:34 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It's been said thousands of times. The Cats coming to your house is everybody's Super Bowl. I don't think the refs were terrible, but TN made a lot of baskets when driving in with a shoulder down. Never saw it called once. I think Barnes saw it too, and coached it.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36274 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 01-24-2017 11:49 PM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Tough game. Cats had a bad shooting night and UT out played them. Good learning experience. They should bounce back against Kansas. Go Cats.
Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 01-25-2017 12:50 AM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm not so sure. When you play a game someone is going to get some stats even when you play badly. The times that Briscoe wasn't getting a rebound or some points he was making one mistake after another. How many times did he drive the ball and not even get it above the rim? They were just waiting for him to drive and licking their chops. I know Cal wants the ball to go into Bam,but how many times did he lose it? I don't think Bam is going to pan out like we had hoped he would. He is big and takes up space but he doesn't defend the basket. He is leaving the defense up to Gabriel. I f we don't get some improved play I don't see anyone but Fox and Monk being ready for the NBA. Briscoe has got to get better and more consistent if he wants to be drafted. I now see Gabriel as a better prospect in the draft than Briscoe. We just don't seem to be in any hurry tat the start of games lately and it is starting to catch up with us. We actually outscored TN in the second half but we got down too much in the first half. I hope it's not a disaster Sat5urday but KS is going to be mad and if we start out like we have been it will be all over.
Posts: 14198 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
rupps runt65
Player
Member # 1286

posted 01-25-2017 07:26 AM      Profile for rupps runt65   Email rupps runt65   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm not impressed with Bam. He isn't mean enough, to big to only have 5 rebounds. Never blocks out, out rebounded by smaller guys. And where the heck was Willis and Gabriel, just when I start talking them up they lay an egg...
Posts: 860 | From: jacksonville, fl. u.s.a. | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 01-25-2017 06:53 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
THis one belongs to the orange!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 124003 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com