TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » KY vs MSU in game chat... (Page 9)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 

Author Topic: KY vs MSU in game chat...
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 01-02-2021 08:23 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Allen scores 23 points to lead KY hitting 7-11 from three point land. Going 8-14 from the floor he also had 4 rebounds and a blocked shot!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 124034 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 01-02-2021 08:24 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
KY finishes shooting 32-77 from the floor for 42%

--------------------

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 01-02-2021 08:25 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
KY shot 11-21 from three point land for 52% from deep!

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 01-02-2021 08:25 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The Cats shot a Measily 3-8 from the free throw line for a poor 37.5% from the line!

--------------------

ukman
Player
Member # 3032

posted 01-02-2021 08:25 PM      Profile for ukman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Makes you wonder what the heck Cal has been seeing that made him only play Allen for 20 minutes on the season. Maybe he'll start to value shooters a little more, and not just think "athletes" have to play all the minutes.
Posts: 5451 | From: georgia | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 01-02-2021 08:26 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We needed that win bad!

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186362 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 01-02-2021 08:27 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
KY ended up winning the rebounding battle 47-46 WOW 93 missed shots in that ball game!

--------------------

ukman
Player
Member # 3032

posted 01-02-2021 08:27 PM      Profile for ukman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Alot of Allen's shots were with a pretty quick release. It's not like he had to take 3 seconds to line them up.
ukman
Player
Member # 3032

posted 01-02-2021 08:29 PM      Profile for ukman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Next game I think these should be starters.
Askew, Boston/Clarke, Allen, Sarr, Ware

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 01-02-2021 08:29 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
KY now 1-0 in conference play! It was a tough victory!

--------------------

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 01-02-2021 08:30 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
11-21 3's for the Cats and Allen was 7-11 on 3's!

--------------------

Posts: 186362 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 01-02-2021 08:31 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That was a huge win for the Cats especially on the road.

--------------------

Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 01-02-2021 08:39 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Now that the shouting and 3 point making is over we need to look at this team from top to bottom. First of all Cal needs to run them thru the dressing room and give them all enemas9hope you know what that is) to clean them out so their brains can function. Mintz drives to the basket amongst two 7 footers and a third big guy and loses the ball. What did he learn at Creighton?? Boston still wants to take the team on his back but he CAN'T SHOOT. He makes the bench stay warm pretty good. Clarke though injured is not much better at shooting. I think Cal needs an enema also to maybe open the canal up so his brain can breath. We have 6 losses and our whole season is messed up because he always favors the 5 stars, whether they are playing well or not. That's a shame. We still have a very big shot at winning 20 games this season but we have a better shot at losing double figure games and not making the tourney. If you think Allen can duplicate this effort for 18 more games you probably need an enema also. If Cal play him 20 minutes per game he will probably have anothe 8-10 games similar to this one but then again you don't know. Maybe today his stars were just aligned right. Glad we could get our 2nd win and hope the other guys start learning to move better on offense. We still look like we're lost on offense except for a drive down the middle and lose it.
Posts: 14232 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 01-02-2021 08:42 PM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ukman:
Makes you wonder what the heck Cal has been seeing that made him only play Allen for 20 minutes on the season. Maybe he'll start to value shooters a little more, and not just think "athletes" have to play all the minutes.

Ukman, if I found out I had a half-brother from an affair my mom had many years ago I would bet money that the brother would be you. Every post I read from you sounds exactly what I would say. [Smile]
Posts: 10357 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 01-02-2021 08:45 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'll guarantee if he doesn't start Allen Cal is going to hear it loud and clear from the BBN.
Posts: 14232 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com