TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Walk on possibility...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Walk on possibility...
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 04-12-2013 08:29 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
His name is Jordon Majors from Hopkinsville KY. He is very solid player and a 4 point average student. I think it's great for Kentucky but wonder if he wouldn't be better off playing for a school where he could play full time.

There have been rumors floating around the last couple of days of the possibility of Hopkinsville’s Jordan Majors being a walk-on for Kentucky in the 2013-14 season.

I decided I would travel to Erlanger where the Kentucky All-Stars were preparing for the Ohio-Kentucky All-Star game and speak to Jordan about the rumors and the schools that have been recruiting him.
Jordan has a 4.0 GPA and wants to attend engineering school which definitely plays a part in the walk-on situation.

The 6’2″ shooting guard averaged 21.6 points per game last season as he led Hoptown to the State Final 4, losing to eventual state champion Madison Central.

In my opinion, Jordan Majors will jump at the chance to walk on at the University of Kentucky, but it sounds like it all depends on the numbers.

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186363 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com