TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Jay Bilas talks about Kentucky basketball

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Jay Bilas talks about Kentucky basketball
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 11-09-2016 05:36 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ESPN hosted a media conference call Monday with Jay Bilas to discuss multiple college basketball topics, and several of the questions involved the Kentucky Wildcats.

Bilas spoke about the team’s outlook this upcoming season and the Asbury blowout.

Bilas first spoke about Kentucky’s depth and talent at the guard position.

“Yeah, Kentucky is deeper and their guards are a little bit more explosive,” Bilas said. “Early on in the season last year, I thought that Kentucky was going to be able to really attack the basket, and it turned out that they were not as capable of doing that.

“In one measure because they weren’t a great shooting team – obviously Jamal Murray could shoot it and Tyler Ulis could make an open shot – Isaiah Briscoe, you could lay off of him. You’re not going to be able to lay off of this year’s team quite as much. I think they’re going to be really explosive in transition.

“But a much deeper team and I think they will be better defensively.”

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186363 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com