TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Mulder understands his role for playing time

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mulder understands his role for playing time
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 11-09-2016 05:49 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Mychal Mulder doesn’t need media members or fans to tell him that he needs to make 3-point shots if he wants playing time this season.

“On this team you have to know your role. I know that I’m expected to make open shots, be a finisher, be a good defender, rebound the ball, play like a big guard. It’s important to hit shots, but it’s probably more important to play defense, rebound the ball, fight, battle, understand things like that, because he (John Calipari) expects you to hit shots in that situation,” Mulder said.

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186363 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
WildcatFanatic
Player
Member # 2932

posted 11-10-2016 09:28 AM      Profile for WildcatFanatic     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I know it was Asbury but nonetheless Mulder appeared to be a much improved player Sunday night - a pleasant surprise.
Posts: 1531 | From: Lexington, Ky | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com