TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » LaFamilia ball

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: LaFamilia ball
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 07-19-2024 10:31 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I watched their first game on FS2 tonight. It was a pretty good game. Some of the guys who still really have a good game were.......Cauley Stein, Nate Sestina, Eric Bledsoe, Kellen Grady, Harrison twins, and the brother of Enos Kantor. He had a double double. They play again at 2:00 on Sunday.
Posts: 14281 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 07-22-2024 12:48 PM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
They are 2-0. They are really fun to watch.

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

Posts: 9936 | From: enterprise, al 36330 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 07-22-2024 02:01 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Couldn't find the second game on TV. They have a bunch of those games but I did not see the UK game.
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 07-23-2024 11:18 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Wow! They really went off on the 3's in the final half. Looking like if they shoot that good the rest of the way they could win 3 more games.
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 07-24-2024 07:32 AM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Bama, Thanks for starting this thread. I probably would have missed these games and it’s been something I’ve really enjoyed. Boring sports time of the year for me as I’m not a baseball fan. We have the Olympic’s starting tomorrow.
Posts: 5469 | From: decatur ill. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 07-25-2024 01:21 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I hit the record all events on my cable for the Olympics. As busy as I am I can watch each days events at my leisure and just fast forward thru things I don't want to see.
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 07-30-2024 12:58 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Wow! What a pathetic way o end a great bb game. Neither team could hit the ocean in a row boat. Had to record the 11:00 news they took so long to make the final 2 shots, And then they wanted to fight at the end. They look like they have a chance to win it all this year.
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 07-30-2024 04:23 PM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah it got too late for me and I ended up recording the last few minutes. I don’t think they like each other. I think they play again Friday.
Posts: 5469 | From: decatur ill. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 08-03-2024 05:46 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I guess that takes care of summer basketball for this year. Without Sestina's shooting and rebounds they hardly had enough to win.

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com