TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » '24-'25 Big Blue Madness is Friday , 10/11

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: '24-'25 Big Blue Madness is Friday , 10/11
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 10-10-2024 06:10 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Big Blue Madness is this Friday evening. They've moved it back to Memorial Coliseum, I believe.

I need to look and see what time and television.

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 124415 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 10-11-2024 09:17 AM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I've been seeing some amazing images of the renovated Memorial Colleseum. It looks great. But they have installed some technical wizardry that will be stunning. A glass floor that is essentially a huge display screen. They can project anything onto the floor. I think it is going to blow fans away!

During games, the floor can be part of the entertainment during timeouts, and during practice, coaches can use a iPad and sketch plays on it that will then be projected onto the floor. Pretty incredible.

Looking forward to seeing Pope and his players, AND the new Memorial Colleseum.

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13672 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
CatfanRick
Administrator
Member # 126

posted 10-11-2024 10:53 AM      Profile for CatfanRick   Email CatfanRick   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by m hamilton:
Big Blue Madness is this Friday evening. They've moved it back to Memorial Coliseum, I believe.

I need to look and see what time and television.

It's in Rupp tonight. The Blue/White scrimmage in in Memorial.
Posts: 7215 | From: Florence, Ky | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 10-11-2024 11:44 AM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
SEC network, 7PM eastern.
Posts: 5469 | From: decatur ill. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 10-11-2024 09:53 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The glass floor is something else! But it is a one time affair. Don't think we have the money to buy it now. Maybe when they start mass producing it. It was a good night and they ran overtime about 20 minutes. No scrimmage.
Posts: 14279 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
jerseycat
Player
Member # 9

posted 10-12-2024 09:09 AM      Profile for jerseycat   Email jerseycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I was so happy to see the love shown for Rick Pitino. Yes he made some mistakes in his life, but haven't we all.

--------------------
UK Class of 1968

Posts: 1793 | From: Red Bank, NJ | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged
rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 10-12-2024 10:15 PM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I've always loved coach Pitino. It was great to see his return to Camelot. I'm excited about the upcoming season. Win or lose at least the players are playing for the name on the front of the jersey.
It was awesome seeing coach Stoops take a dig at Calipari when he said it was his first time being invited in his 13 years.

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

Posts: 9933 | From: enterprise, al 36330 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com