TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » No TV

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: No TV
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 10-16-2024 10:27 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That's right. There is no kind of TV for the Blue White game. I knew it would eventually affect all of us. I'm talking about the NIL fund. At least some of the game receipts will go to the NIL fund for the players. And they are wanting us to pack Memorial Colessium. No thanks. When I worked there I got free tickets to it and it was pretty boring to me. There was no defense and they took turns showing the fancy plays they could make. Think I'll skip it and wait for the real games.
Posts: 14286 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 10-17-2024 02:58 AM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Someone will record it and post it on YouTube

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

Posts: 9942 | From: enterprise, al 36330 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 10-17-2024 09:04 AM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I guess they'll be in Rupp recording it on their cell phone. Unless they enforce no cell phones.
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 10-18-2024 02:19 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Just seen the official word on my phone for the first appearances by the cats.

Blue/white scrimmage no TV at all

The exhibition games will be streamed by SEC+

I hope I don't have any trouble logging in to that since I haven't used it in a yeaar.

rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 10-20-2024 01:01 PM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I watched the whole game on you tube live as it was being played.

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 10-20-2024 01:01 PM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Colin Chandler is our best player.

--------------------

CatfanRick
Administrator
Member # 126

posted 10-21-2024 11:40 AM      Profile for CatfanRick   Email CatfanRick   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I saw some live commentary while the game was going on and from what I could see there were more empty seats than filled ones. Were I UK I wouldn't want anyone to see that either.
Posts: 7216 | From: Florence, Ky | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 10-21-2024 10:34 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I watched a clip of the best plays and that's the first thing I noticed also. There were empty seats everywhere including the lower area. I hope they got big money for the seats that were filled. Even the BBN are not that desperate to pay thos kind of prices for a blue/white scrimmage. Someone got a little greedy.

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com