TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK/NCAA Baseball/Softball   » Walk Off Home Run

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Walk Off Home Run
Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 06-16-2024 09:08 AM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What a game yesterday. Hopefully they can beat A&M on Monday.

--------------------
Wife's Mad. Told me we never talk anymore. And just last nite while watching super bowl told her 2 or 3 times to get me a coke and popcorn. Also told her not to forget to take out trash in the morning. Ain't that something. Also told me I was too indecisive. Can't figure out what to do about that. One nice thing I guess. She called me a pro crastinator. Don't know what a crastinator is but I guess I'm a good one for her to call me a pro. Gonna wait til tomorrow to look that up though. I love her but somrtimes can't help but thinking I should have told uncle Junior to keep his coon hound pup and stevens double barrel and also his youngest daughter.

redbone

Posts: 11625 | From: IN, USA | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 06-16-2024 12:05 PM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That was a great game. Looking forward to the game Monday.
Posts: 5445 | From: decatur ill. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 06-16-2024 10:03 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Some have said A&M is not as good as they are rated. We shall see tomorrow. [Confused]
Posts: 14242 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 06-17-2024 09:35 AM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bama Cat:
Some have said A&M is not as good as they are rated. We shall see tomorrow. [Confused]

BC,

What is crazy is I have heard the same thing. I have also heard many MLB analyst and scouts say that Texas A&M has the most MLB talent of any team in Omaha.

So who knows. LOL.

--------------------
Wife's Mad. Told me we never talk anymore. And just last nite while watching super bowl told her 2 or 3 times to get me a coke and popcorn. Also told her not to forget to take out trash in the morning. Ain't that something. Also told me I was too indecisive. Can't figure out what to do about that. One nice thing I guess. She called me a pro crastinator. Don't know what a crastinator is but I guess I'm a good one for her to call me a pro. Gonna wait til tomorrow to look that up though. I love her but somrtimes can't help but thinking I should have told uncle Junior to keep his coon hound pup and stevens double barrel and also his youngest daughter.

redbone

Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 06-17-2024 10:47 AM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Just looked at Vegas lines......Vegas has A&M as the favorite at -150.

So I am going to say the MLB analyst saying A&M has the most talent is correct. I just looked A&M has 5 All Americans on the roster and looks like they saved their All-American pitcher Ryan Prager, 8-1, on the season to face the Cats today.

He did give up 6 runs in 1 2/3 innings against Oregon in his last outing. Hopefully we can see a repeat of that.

[ 06-17-2024, 10:56 AM: Message edited by: Trey Ball ]

--------------------

redbone

Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 06-17-2024 08:16 PM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
A&M pitcher is in total control thru 4 innings. I think UK has maybe hit one ball hard.

Moore battling for the Cats but laboring a little more then A&M pitcher.

--------------------

redbone

Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 06-17-2024 08:30 PM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Big inning here for Moore with 2-3-4 due up in the Top of the 6th.

--------------------

redbone

handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 06-17-2024 08:37 PM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yep, you were right.
Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 06-17-2024 08:37 PM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well that is the ball game.

--------------------

redbone

Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 06-17-2024 08:43 PM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It would have been hard to have pulled Moore before the start of the inning, but 3rd time through the lineup is tough.

Hopefully Cats can get Florida tomorrow and advance through the Elimination bracket. It is going to be tough.

I am not sure UK is going to get a hit tonight. A&M pitcher is in complete cruise control.

[ 06-17-2024, 08:44 PM: Message edited by: Trey Ball ]

--------------------

redbone

handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 06-17-2024 08:55 PM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yea, I think I’ll go to the NBA game but that series is over. Maybe I’ll just watch one of the housewives shows.

[ 06-17-2024, 08:56 PM: Message edited by: handycat ]

Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 06-20-2024 12:14 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
And so goes the season. It's over and I think our luck just ran out. If we had what we thought we had Florida shou7ldn't have beat us that bad. We were projected for the bottom of the SEC and I think our luck together with some decent playing helped us to the best season ever for UK but I think luck was part of it.
Posts: 14242 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com