TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » Eleem's Slackin!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Eleem's Slackin!
Funky Boss
Player
Member # 2660

posted 08-29-2006 12:37 AM      Profile for Funky Boss   Author's Homepage   Email Funky Boss   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
haha How have you not posted that Coach Brooks announced Andre Woodson will start for the Cats against Loserville? [Wink] We'll let it slide this time lol. What's everyone's plans for the big game on Sunday? Who's got tix? Who's staying at home??

I'll be down on campus watching it on the big screen w/some frosty brews and the grill fired up, the way football is meant to be enjoyed. GO BIG BLUE!

--------------------

Posts: 239 | From: Lexington, KY | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
GA Cat
Administrator
Member # 642

posted 08-29-2006 05:25 AM      Profile for GA Cat   Email GA Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
He did! It is about five threads down from this one:

http://www.thecatsdomain.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=003806

--------------------
Born Blue, Always Blue
Kentucky Blue, that is...

Posts: 2280 | From: Atlanta, GA, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
jsence2
Player
Member # 2477

posted 08-29-2006 10:40 AM      Profile for jsence2     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Funky Boss:
haha How have you not posted that Coach Brooks announced Andre Woodson will start for the Cats against Loserville? [Wink] We'll let it slide this time lol. What's everyone's plans for the big game on Sunday? Who's got tix? Who's staying at home??

I'll be down on campus watching it on the big screen w/some frosty brews and the grill fired up, the way football is meant to be enjoyed. GO BIG BLUE!

FUnky, I'll be watchin it the way it's TRULY meant to be enjoyed--tailgating, followed by BEING IN THE STANDS! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."--President Teddy Roosevelt

"Stupidity is one of the great ruling forces of the human race." --Dr. Mark Summers, University of Kentucky

Posts: 2340 | From: Louisville, KY (also known as Purgatory) | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
Brandon
Player
Member # 108

posted 08-29-2006 11:57 AM      Profile for Brandon   Email Brandon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'll be watching the game the old fashioned way.

At home on ESPN with a beer in one hand and a slice of pizza in the other, TIVO-ing the whole game so I can review the plays in slow motion Monday morning, and I'll even stop by the drug store to get a pack of sore throat drops in case I end up cussing out the TV in true UK football fan fashion.

--------------------
Safety and peace be with you always.

Posts: 6632 | From: Earth...Thanks for visiting. | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com