TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » CAN CATS SLOW DOWN BUSH?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: CAN CATS SLOW DOWN BUSH?
ALA_KAT2
Player
Member # 1559

posted 08-30-2006 03:34 PM      Profile for ALA_KAT2   Email ALA_KAT2   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
He's like a bull running through a china shop every time he faces UK. Let's hope our D-Line can plug some holes and give our linebackers a chance to make plays.

Bush is a load, and everybody UL plays will have trouble with him. If he dominates UK, it will be a long, sad game.

On the other hand, if UK can give Woodson time to set up and pick out a receiver, we could post several scores on UL. Also, our running backs are two of the best in the SEC.

--------------------
Adair CHS 1966/USAF/WKU/AT&T

GO BIG BLUE!

Posts: 4046 | From: Louisville, KY | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 08-30-2006 03:38 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think it will be a shoot-out. Our offense should score, and theirs has the capability to be awesome. The single ray of hope that I see is that we should have a solid D-line, and their O-line is full of newbies.

If we win the battle of the trenches, we should see plenty of sacks, hurries, tipped passes, and tackles for losses. Start off with some of those, and we get into their heads.

I am PSYCHED for this game!

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13656 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
jsence2
Player
Member # 2477

posted 08-31-2006 11:20 PM      Profile for jsence2     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Remember the LAST time we played at PJCS, against a UofL team with an overhyped QB for Heisman, a fresh O-line, and we were coming off a rough season, but we had a good HB and were big underdogs.....I think we won 22-17 that season! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."--President Teddy Roosevelt

"Stupidity is one of the great ruling forces of the human race." --Dr. Mark Summers, University of Kentucky

Posts: 2340 | From: Louisville, KY (also known as Purgatory) | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
redbone
Player
Member # 1444

posted 09-01-2006 10:02 AM      Profile for redbone     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
All we need. Another Bush to worry about.

--------------------
I don't consider myself a poster. I consider myself a leader who happens to post on The Cat's Domain. I don't want my fellow posters to be just better readers or better writers but better human beings. And when they leave here, not just knowing about dribbles and jump shots but equipped for life.

Posts: 2085 | From: grand rivers | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 09-01-2006 11:59 AM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
But RB, We never even played against USCal and Reggie Bush!

Forgot to add my winkie face: [Wink]

[ 09-01-2006, 12:00 PM: Message edited by: Old Norm ]

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36279 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 09-01-2006 03:56 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I wonder if anybody else sees the humor in using "cats" and "bush" in the same sentence.

Here, kitty, kitty! Here, little pus... oh, nevermind. [Wink]

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13656 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com