TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » No TV at all?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: No TV at all?
wamullins
Player
Member # 2496

posted 10-14-2006 07:07 PM      Profile for wamullins     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I dont even see a delayed listing.
Posts: 682 | From: Lexington | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 10-15-2006 03:55 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
By the looks of the final score, I'd say you didn't miss much.

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 124043 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
LouisvilleCat
Player
Member # 2679

posted 10-15-2006 11:39 AM      Profile for LouisvilleCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
They showed the game on the internet through LSU's website. From what I had read, CBS Sports was going to broadcast the game but decided Wednesday to show another game instead. That did not leave time for any other camera crew to be set up and show the game.

Suprisingly the internet broadcast wasnt bad at all. Some friends and I got together and ordered the PPV. They only used 3 cameras but you could still see ever play with clarity.

Also, according to LSU's website, due to SEC restrictions the only ones that were able to watch the game on the Pay Per View broadcast Was only available to people in Louisiana and Kentucky.

Brandon
Player
Member # 108

posted 10-16-2006 10:54 AM      Profile for Brandon   Email Brandon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
...whew... talk about a close call.

Imagine if the entire country got to see that debacle.

The only upside that might have come from national exposure of the game is that it might have been the nail in the coffin for Archer.

--------------------
Safety and peace be with you always.

Posts: 6632 | From: Earth...Thanks for visiting. | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com