TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » Hmmmm....we won--and Thecatman disappears

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hmmmm....we won--and Thecatman disappears
jsence2
Player
Member # 2477

posted 10-29-2006 07:25 PM      Profile for jsence2     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Like I said....I think he's a UofL fan, just here to bother us.

--------------------
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."--President Teddy Roosevelt

"Stupidity is one of the great ruling forces of the human race." --Dr. Mark Summers, University of Kentucky

Posts: 2340 | From: Louisville, KY (also known as Purgatory) | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
ALA_KAT2
Player
Member # 1559

posted 10-30-2006 07:25 AM      Profile for ALA_KAT2   Email ALA_KAT2   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Maybe he does not want to "tarnish" the win with a negative post.

Anyway, why call him out?

--------------------
Adair CHS 1966/USAF/WKU/AT&T

GO BIG BLUE!

Posts: 4046 | From: Louisville, KY | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged
thecatman
Player
Member # 2672

posted 10-30-2006 07:06 PM      Profile for thecatman   Author's Homepage        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Im here. Im not going anyhere. Let's see UK has lost 15 out of their last 16 SEC road games. Then the Cats escape with a 34-31 win over a HORRIBLE
Mississsippi State team. Horribly coached (MSU), btw.
I guess that's progress for our Cats.
Geez, any bowl tickets going on sale???
Cant wait for that epic Vanderbilt game.
Georgia i guess might be beatable. But, so was South Carolina.....
Sounds like SOK all over again, after the Georgia game.

Posts: 66 | From: midwest | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 10-31-2006 07:16 AM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
thecatman, I have never asked a member of this board this question, but you seem to be begging for it:

Are you a fan of the University of Kentucky football team?

A simple yes or no would suffice. I am honestly confused -- your handle suggests that you are, you are posting in a place especially created for Wildcat fans (though others are welcome), yet you have nothing positive to say about the program, coaches, team, or (especially) the AD. It makes it hard to find the "fan" in you...

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13656 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
thecatman
Player
Member # 2672

posted 10-31-2006 07:24 PM      Profile for thecatman   Author's Homepage        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yes, a UK fan. But just tired of all the BS that has gone on with this football program. I try to speak the truth. Sometimes, the truth hurts. A week AD for football is absolutely the truth.
Im sorry, that's the way it is. Now, go back to that soccer game Mitch, please.
Thank You!

Posts: 66 | From: midwest | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 10-31-2006 07:55 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That's week alright. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36279 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
jsence2
Player
Member # 2477

posted 10-31-2006 08:57 PM      Profile for jsence2     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by thecatman:
Yes, a UK fan. But just tired of all the BS that has gone on with this football program. I try to speak the truth. Sometimes, the truth hurts. A week AD for football is absolutely the truth.
Im sorry, that's the way it is. Now, go back to that soccer game Mitch, please.
Thank You!

My best friend is the team manager, so maybe you should stop trying to diss Barnhart for SUPPORTING HIS ATHLETES, and JOIN HIM in supporting one of the best soccer teams in the nation!!!

Go Cats, bring that trophy back from Tulsa!

--------------------
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."--President Teddy Roosevelt

"Stupidity is one of the great ruling forces of the human race." --Dr. Mark Summers, University of Kentucky

Posts: 2340 | From: Louisville, KY (also known as Purgatory) | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
NKYDude
Player
Member # 690

posted 11-01-2006 08:15 AM      Profile for NKYDude   Email NKYDude   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Last I checked, Mitch wasn't the (American)football and basketball AD but the AD of ALL UK sports programs. And what's wrong with him watching REAL football? JSence2 has forced me to agree with him on something.

--------------------
"You are what you eat." Hmmmm, nuts must be a commoner diet than we had thought.

Posts: 3248 | From: Butler, KY | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
jsence2
Player
Member # 2477

posted 11-11-2006 09:16 PM      Profile for jsence2     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We've won three in a row now.....am I the only one finding it funny he's STILL NOT AROUND?

I bet if we lose to Tennessee, he'll come running back to bash the team some more....

--------------------

Brandon
Player
Member # 108

posted 11-12-2006 06:38 AM      Profile for Brandon   Email Brandon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If he does he will just be making your point for you, no matter what he would have to say.

--------------------
Safety and peace be with you always.

Posts: 6632 | From: Earth...Thanks for visiting. | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com