TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » Sugar Bowl

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sugar Bowl
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 01-03-2007 09:19 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Half time at the Sugar bowl and LSU leading 21-14. This is a heck of a game between 2 of the best QB's in the land. Got a half to go yet and anything can happen.

One complaint, though. If they're gonna start coverage of a ballgame at 7:30 then for goodness sakes go ahead and "T" the ball up you can talk about the game while its goingon. these games are over entirely too late for the average working man!!

Major League Baseball World SEries is the other sporting even I can think of that they try and start entirely too late!! [Mad]

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 124043 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Wildtut
Player
Member # 2225

posted 01-03-2007 09:52 PM      Profile for Wildtut   Email Wildtut   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That my friend is so them ther folks out west wont have to miss work to watch it.

--------------------
I was a young wildcat when i was born i be and old wildcat when i die

Posts: 1942 | From: Rock wood Michigan | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 01-03-2007 09:58 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I just thought there was a greater population on the east coast than there is on the west coast. If they start the game at 8:00 Kickoff. People would be able to watch that wouldnt' they?

--------------------

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

DT519M
Player
Member # 1068

posted 01-04-2007 04:50 PM      Profile for DT519M     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm glad there arent any games on tonight so I can get some rest,,its hard on a old fart going to bed at 12:30 when hes used to going to bed at 10.Enjoyed it though
Posts: 525 | From: GEORGETOWN,KY | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 01-04-2007 07:36 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I am with you, DT. I came home from work tonight and took an hour nap before I started on supper! Boy I feel alot better now.

I'm telling on my age aren't I? [Big Grin]

--------------------

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com