TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » Football Fix

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Football Fix
eleem
Player
Member # 884

posted 07-14-2007 03:58 AM      Profile for eleem   Email eleem   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
1) Much debate on 1570 AM The Zone about UK's home schedule and who UK will beat and who UK won't beat. One thing that has been overlooked is the fact that for the first time in decades, even non-wahoos believe UK can beat anyone on its schedule. When have we ever said that in the history of UK football? Seriously. Most years you can circle the wins and circle the losses, but this year there are more games that are possible wins and that shows you that Rich Brooks and Kentucky are moving in the right direction, moreso than anything else.

Link

Posts: 13248 | From: flatwoods,ky. | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 07-14-2007 08:34 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I don't think there is any doubt that we have players in place to have a very good season. What worries me is injuries, a couple of key injuries can turn our season around in a heart beat.

We have very little talent to replace Woodson, God forbid if he gets hurt as then we are in a world of trouble. It also should be noted that we still don't have the numbers of replacements in other areas also and that could jump up and bite us especially when you play a SEC schedule like we do.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186363 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Brandon
Player
Member # 108

posted 07-16-2007 07:32 AM      Profile for Brandon   Email Brandon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
yeah, the QB position concerns me a lot. After Woodson the depth level drops dramatically.

But, I'm pumped about football as well. Only about 7 weeks left!!!

--------------------
Safety and peace be with you always.

Posts: 6632 | From: Earth...Thanks for visiting. | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com