TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » Help Please

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help Please
37601 Tiger
Recruit
Member # 2860

posted 08-10-2007 08:23 AM      Profile for 37601 Tiger     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
LSU fan here coming to Lexington for the first time, can anyone give me tips on where to stay? I would also like to know about any "must see" sites while I'm there. Keep in mind I'm a married man with two small children so if you plan on telling me to go to the local strip club that probably wont be on the agenda this trip....maybe next.

Thanks!

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 08-10-2007 08:33 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Tiger, The Kentucky horse park is a must see especially with children. Here is a website that you can navigate around and find all kind of information of the park and the whole area. You will enjoy your visit to Lexington as it's a beautiful area especially in the fall..Have a great visit and beware as the Cats football team is a lot better than you might think..

Kentucky Horse Park

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186363 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
37601 Tiger
Recruit
Member # 2860

posted 08-10-2007 08:38 AM      Profile for 37601 Tiger     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thanks Cat! I will plan on taking the family to the horse park on Friday before the game, sounds like fun.

I have no doubt that the Cats are legit, you guys probably have the best QB in the SEC and I have been telling everyone that this is the game on our schedule that scares me the most, we have UF the week before and Auburn the week after.

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 08-10-2007 09:10 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Tiger, you are going to have 3 tough games in a row but i guess when your in the SEC thats not uncommon. We play 6 top 20 teams this year which has to be some sort of a record but for a change we have a chance to knock a couple of them off.

You won't go wrong at the Horse Park as they do a great job and i'm sure you will all have a good time.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186363 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
prophet
Player
Member # 2089

posted 08-10-2007 11:38 AM      Profile for prophet   Email prophet   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Tiger, I prophesy that the game will be more competitive than last year. How's that for going out on a limb? Enjoy the Commonwealth!

--------------------
"The principle of spending money to be paid by posterity, under the name of funding, is but swindling futurity on a large scale." --Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 7875 | From: Boquete, Panama | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com