TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » Tonight's game

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tonight's game
LouisvilleCat
Player
Member # 2679

posted 09-01-2007 01:38 PM      Profile for LouisvilleCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Sadly I can not get to Lexington for the game tonight but when I looked at the UK website it shows that it will be on TV delayed.

Usually the delayed games are on WAVE3 here in Louisville but tonights game is not listed on their programming guide nor is it listed on insight's programming guide.

Anytime I can not see the game live I will avoid all college football for that day just to keep from finding out the UK game score. So I can watch it on delayed and pull for the Cats like it was actually being play at 1am.

So, is there anyone on here that may know what time and what channel in Louisville the game will be on?

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 09-01-2007 02:10 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
LC, here is a story that says insight channel 10 will be handling all Kentuckty football and basketball games including replays...check the newspaper and i bet you will find the game will be on insight channel 10. here is the story:

Louisville TV stations WDRB and WMYO have joined UK’s Big Blue Sports Network. Wildcat fans in the Jefferson County market will see all Big Blue Sports programming on WMYO (Insight channel 10), including delayed football and men’s basketball games and select live men’s basketball games. This Saturday’s UK-Eastern Kentucky football game will be shown delayed on WMYO at 11:30 p.m. UK coaches’ shows for Rich Brooks and Billy Gillispie will be seen on WDRB (Insight channel 9), Sunday’s at 11 p.m.

Insight channel 10 out of Louisville

[ 09-01-2007, 02:10 PM: Message edited by: catmandoo ]

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186363 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
LouisvilleCat
Player
Member # 2679

posted 09-01-2007 02:36 PM      Profile for LouisvilleCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thanks CMD. I looked everywhere I could think of and did not see that.
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 09-01-2007 03:35 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It is supposed to be on live here in Lexington on Ch 27 at 6:00 PM.
Posts: 14246 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
bayer
Administrator
Member # 462

posted 09-01-2007 04:28 PM      Profile for bayer   Email bayer   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Live in Lexington and Richmond, but I don't think cable systems outside of Lexington and Richmond are allowed to carry it. I am hoping I get to see it on ESPN Game Plan. It's scheduled, but who knows what NCAA and SEC rules may dictate.

--------------------
Kentucky Basketball - Once Again, A Way of Life in the Bluegrass State!

Posts: 17281 | From: the center of Big Blue Nation!!! | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com