TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » Whatever Happened To......Tim Couch

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Whatever Happened To......Tim Couch
chattacat
Player
Member # 1431

posted 09-10-2007 03:37 PM      Profile for chattacat   Email chattacat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Does anybody out there in UK Football Land know if Tim Couch is ever going to play again? I am still dissatisfied that P. Manning outdid Tim and so much wanted to see him make a comeback.
Posts: 462 | From: chattanooga, tenn. | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 09-10-2007 04:13 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
He got cut by J-Ville so doubt if he will ever play again!! Too bad - hoped he would make their roster this year;;

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

Posts: 8771 | From: Inverness, FL | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
cats98
Recruit
Member # 2813

posted 09-10-2007 05:29 PM      Profile for cats98   Email cats98   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Since Jacksonville cut Leftwich I would say Couch really missed a golden opportunity to get back in the league. I have read that his shoulder is not healthy.
Posts: 43 | From: Louisville | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged
LouisvilleCat
Player
Member # 2679

posted 09-10-2007 05:44 PM      Profile for LouisvilleCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think his shoulder is so screwed that he will never play again.
Brandon
Player
Member # 108

posted 09-11-2007 07:10 AM      Profile for Brandon   Email Brandon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Being drafted #1 overall was the best and worst thing that could have happened to Tim Couch. Best because of the money and ability to care for his family for generations but worst because he went to an absolutely horrible team that allowed 166 sacks in a 5 year span. Tim was sacked 56 times in his rookie year and 51 times in his third year.

I was hoping he could make the Jag's but it wasn't to be. At least he was able to put some money in the bank.

As far as Peyton out doing Tim... If the teams had been reversed and Tim had gone to the Colts and Peyton to the Browns, you might be saying whatever happened to Peyton Manning. That Cleveland Browns team Couch went to was the demise of his football career.

[ 09-11-2007, 07:13 AM: Message edited by: Brandon ]

--------------------
Safety and peace be with you always.

Posts: 6632 | From: Earth...Thanks for visiting. | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
BlueCollarMan
Player
Member # 2114

posted 09-11-2007 09:03 AM      Profile for BlueCollarMan   Email BlueCollarMan   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Also, sadly, his name has been mentioned with taking a banned substance.

Fred

Posts: 6815 | From: The Best College Sports Town in America . . .ha, ha. | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com