TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » what 's todays score going to be

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: what 's todays score going to be
eleem
Player
Member # 884

posted 09-15-2007 09:48 AM      Profile for eleem   Email eleem   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
UK46/UL40, the defense steps up today, as does
the offense.

Posts: 13248 | From: flatwoods,ky. | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
uncSUCKS
Player
Member # 2148

posted 09-15-2007 12:36 PM      Profile for uncSUCKS   Email uncSUCKS   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
wish it were reversed:
UK 31
UL 42

--------------------
"God is great, beer is good.....and people are crazy!"

Posts: 3241 | From: stuck in the land of the tarhole ! | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 09-15-2007 02:16 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
45-42 whoever comes out on top! I'm ascared it ain't gonna be my CATS But I'ma hopin I'm wrong

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 124043 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 09-15-2007 05:48 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Cats 38-27 [Smile]

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

Posts: 8771 | From: Inverness, FL | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 09-15-2007 10:14 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Eleem - great score you picked - I was close but will gladly give you the WIN!!! [Smile]

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

CATTRACKER
Player
Member # 55

posted 09-15-2007 10:16 PM      Profile for CATTRACKER        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I sure don't understand why UK didn't go for two instead of just going for one, tho. That could've been COSTLY!

Nice pick, eleem.

--------------------

Posts: 22091 | From: Wildcat, Country | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 09-15-2007 10:18 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think because if l-vill goes down and scores they would win with even having to try an extra point IMO

Coach wanted them to earn every point!!

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 09-15-2007 10:22 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Any win is a great win! But what a game it was. The defense played good in spurts, but they played good enough to win and that's all that matters in this one!!

We're 3-0 going into conference play BABY!!!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 124043 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
eleem
Player
Member # 884

posted 09-15-2007 11:00 PM      Profile for eleem   Email eleem   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I don't care about the score as long as we win the
ballgame. Go Brooks and CATS.

Posts: 13248 | From: flatwoods,ky. | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
LouisvilleCat
Player
Member # 2679

posted 09-16-2007 01:01 AM      Profile for LouisvilleCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What a game. Was at a party with both Cat and card fans. That last 2 minutes was pretty quiet by all of us. Then suddenly all the card fans were gone.

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com