TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » Louisville loses

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Louisville loses
Rongo
Player
Member # 166

posted 09-22-2007 02:56 PM      Profile for Rongo   Email Rongo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Syracuse 38- Louisville 35

--------------------
STOP THE INVASION OF ILLEGAL ALIENS !!

Posts: 10230 | From: HillTopper Country, USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Cat_fan63
Player
Member # 2874

posted 09-22-2007 04:30 PM      Profile for Cat_fan63   Email Cat_fan63   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
This is a stunner for me. I thought UL would come out and play well today, after the loss to UK last week. I would hate to be Kragthorp right now. Syracuse is a bad football team.
Posts: 266 | From: Richmond | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 09-22-2007 04:58 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
"Cuse was ranked 117th in the land after last week. I turned on the radio coming home from a soccer game and couldn't believe my ears!! UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 124045 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
BlueCollarMan
Player
Member # 2114

posted 09-22-2007 09:54 PM      Profile for BlueCollarMan   Email BlueCollarMan   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I walked into Sam's Club and there were people with very solemn looks on their faces when the score was 31-21. I was shocked.

I think that Louisville lost this just to try to make Kentucky look bad. [Wink]

Fred

Posts: 6815 | From: The Best College Sports Town in America . . .ha, ha. | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 09-22-2007 10:12 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think Ky ripped their hearts out last week and they still haven't gotten over it.

--------------------

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 09-22-2007 10:15 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You think the Cards are now looking for their identity?

--------------------

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com