TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » This proves we are a basketball school!!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: This proves we are a basketball school!!!
TampaKat
Player
Member # 2109

posted 10-13-2007 08:17 PM      Profile for TampaKat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
LOL, this win was huge, the game was awaesome, I was glued to the couch for 4:40 minutes straight except with a ice cream run and we get 7 posts? I am excited as heck for this football team, I knew we could win and that LSU was vulnerable I am suprised we won though, but this team did not and will not give up!

If a Miracle happens and 11-1 UK play 12-0 USF I will pay whatever it takes to see my dream national championship [Big Grin] I will take out an equity loan if I have too! [Eek!]

We got 29 guest waiting to see posts and no actions for them, lets go cat fans lets flex our paws!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

--------------------
Is a poster of Wall on my Wall, a oxymoron?

Posts: 2421 | From: Tampa Fl | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
uk_fan63
Player
Member # 2744

posted 10-13-2007 08:48 PM      Profile for uk_fan63     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
This game was definetly huge. These guys ever give up, and they do have tremendous heart. Rich Brooks, has done agreat job instilling this in the players. Now lets get ready for the Gators next week, this could be the year we do it. By the way wgat about the hit Dickie Lyons put on Steltz, on the catch and run by Johnson. Way to go Cats!!!
eleem
Player
Member # 884

posted 10-13-2007 09:11 PM      Profile for eleem   Email eleem   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Tampa I'm shocked that no one was on here either.
I'll keep rooting regardless. The Lyons hit was
awsome and how about the blocking hit right
after by Moncell Allen. We have to give our
coached, players and fans who have stuck with
them much credit. Never know we might just be
playing in one of the major bowls.

This should help recruiting big time. GO CATS

Posts: 13248 | From: flatwoods,ky. | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 10-13-2007 09:22 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
My brother chose today to get married and it killed me. I never saw any of the second half or overtime. I don't know where his priorities are. I'm hoping it becomes an instant classic so I can see it in its entirety sometime in the near future!! [Mad]

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 124045 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Rongo
Player
Member # 166

posted 10-13-2007 09:39 PM      Profile for Rongo   Email Rongo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Could it be that everyone is still ON THE FIELD celebrating?

--------------------
STOP THE INVASION OF ILLEGAL ALIENS !!

Posts: 10230 | From: HillTopper Country, USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 10-13-2007 09:50 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Lexington is probably rocking tonight!! As it should be!!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 124045 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com