TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » BCS Standings - UK #7

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: BCS Standings - UK #7
bayer
Administrator
Member # 462

posted 10-14-2007 04:17 PM      Profile for bayer   Email bayer   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
BCS Standings
1. Ohio State
2. South Florida
3. Boston College
4. LSU
5. Oklahoma
6. South Carolina
7. Kentucky
8. Arizona State
9. West Virginia
10. Oregon
11. Virginia Tech
12. California
13. Kansas
14. USC
15. Florida
16. Missouri
17. Auburn
18. Hawaii
19. Virginia
20. Georgia
21. Tennessee
22. Texas
23. Cincinnati
24. Texas Tech
25. Michigan

Does this mean if the season were to end today, UK would be in a BCS Bowl?

[ 10-14-2007, 04:20 PM: Message edited by: bayer ]

--------------------
Kentucky Basketball - Once Again, A Way of Life in the Bluegrass State!

Posts: 17281 | From: the center of Big Blue Nation!!! | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
prophet
Player
Member # 2089

posted 10-14-2007 04:27 PM      Profile for prophet   Email prophet   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yes, and, IMO, run the table (including SEC championship) and play in "The Big Easy".

--------------------
"The principle of spending money to be paid by posterity, under the name of funding, is but swindling futurity on a large scale." --Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 7875 | From: Boquete, Panama | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 10-14-2007 04:29 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That's why they call you the Prophet! [Big Grin]

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 124045 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
COCKDIESEL
Recruit
Member # 2699

posted 10-14-2007 05:15 PM      Profile for COCKDIESEL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If you would have told me that 3 SEC teams would be in the top 10 of the 1st BCS poll, I'm not sure that I would have put UK and USC in there. Great season ain't it.

Great win yesterday guys.

--------------------
http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/4023/schu7.gif

Posts: 42 | From: SC | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged
COCKDIESEL
Recruit
Member # 2699

posted 10-14-2007 05:16 PM      Profile for COCKDIESEL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by prophet:
Yes, and, IMO, run the table (including SEC championship) and play in "The Big Easy".

BTW If you guys win out you don't necessarily win the east. That is if we win out as well.

--------------------
http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/4023/schu7.gif

Posts: 42 | From: SC | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged
prophet
Player
Member # 2089

posted 10-14-2007 06:44 PM      Profile for prophet   Email prophet   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
COCKDIESEL, I considered that and concluded that Spurrier, Inc., is not going to win out.

--------------------
"The principle of spending money to be paid by posterity, under the name of funding, is but swindling futurity on a large scale." --Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 7875 | From: Boquete, Panama | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 10-14-2007 08:24 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think Brooks nailed it when he said the winner of the SEC East will probably have two losses. Here's hoping that UK is the lucky two-loss team!

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13657 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com