TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » More buzz about SMU considering Kragthorpe

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: More buzz about SMU considering Kragthorpe
eleem
Player
Member # 884

posted 11-21-2007 08:13 AM      Profile for eleem   Email eleem   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Talk continues to swirl that Southern Methodist University is interested in luring coach Steve Kragthorpe away from University of Louisville.

Jurich is probably going to take the Nebraska job. Where will be then? The way our fans acted this year was very ungrateful, unloyal, and quite frankly pathetic. I guess we will now get what we deserve.

Link

Posts: 13248 | From: flatwoods,ky. | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 11-21-2007 04:41 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I would bet that Louisville would love to get rid of Kragthorp. He took a very good team with lot's of hope of repeating what they did a year ago and turned them into a middle of the road team at best..

[ 11-21-2007, 04:42 PM: Message edited by: catmandoo ]

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186363 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
ukkid10
Player
Member # 2298

posted 11-21-2007 10:14 PM      Profile for ukkid10     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Catman,

Middle of the road teams make bowl games! Louisville is 5-6!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
"Champions never complain, they are too busy getting better." - unknown

Posts: 178 | From: Louisville, Kentucky | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 11-21-2007 10:47 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Kid10, Note i said "at best".. [Big Grin] I will call you tomorrow..

--------------------

Posts: 186363 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Brandon
Player
Member # 108

posted 11-22-2007 10:49 AM      Profile for Brandon   Email Brandon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah, and if your name is Notre Dame, you make BCS bowls.

I'm rather surprised that with Notre Dame winning last week that they didn't make the top 25. I thought for sure a 2-9 Notre Dame would make the top 25. (tic)

--------------------
Safety and peace be with you always.

Posts: 6632 | From: Earth...Thanks for visiting. | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 11-22-2007 12:50 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Brandon, That has always been a pet peeve of mine. They have always been ranked higher than they should. It must drive some of their media darlings crazy not being able to write their gushy articles on how good the are.

--------------------

viccolo
Player
Member # 1860

posted 11-22-2007 05:19 PM      Profile for viccolo     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I have likedNotre Dame for years and LOVE them this Year [Big Grin]

--------------------
Vicco Ky ...Dodge City of the east

Posts: 2449 | From: Saint Marys OH | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com