TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » Who are your 2 teams playing for the title?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Who are your 2 teams playing for the title?
uncSUCKS
Player
Member # 2148

posted 12-02-2007 05:14 AM      Profile for uncSUCKS   Email uncSUCKS   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
With Mizzou and WVA losing who are your two teams that should play for the title?

I have USC and Oklahoma!

--------------------
"God is great, beer is good.....and people are crazy!"

Posts: 3241 | From: stuck in the land of the tarhole ! | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
TampaKat
Player
Member # 2109

posted 12-02-2007 05:35 AM      Profile for TampaKat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
No way UNC, if its whose versus who do you want then you might be right [Wink]

Ohio St is in versus most everyone but Ohio St fans better judgement, versus LSU or Gerogia, should be Georgia IMO based off the last three or four weeks.

Who do I think are the best two teams, or a match up I would want to see for the National Championship? USC Georgia, USC LSU, or USC Florida, Florida has the best offense in all of football IMO!

--------------------
Is a poster of Wall on my Wall, a oxymoron?

Posts: 2421 | From: Tampa Fl | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 12-02-2007 08:51 AM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Geez! You're going to have to get over that 'man-crush' you have on Tebow! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36279 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 12-02-2007 09:28 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Norm, If TK had his way he would have Florida's first team playing their second team.. [Wink]

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186363 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
casedog
Player
Member # 1436

posted 12-02-2007 12:25 PM      Profile for casedog        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What about Hawaii? I know they don't play the level of competition usually found in the BCS conferences, but they're undefeated and fun to watch. I think they could give any team in the BCS top ten a heck of a game.
Posts: 4023 | From: lexington | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 12-02-2007 12:44 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ky against Hawaii! [Smile]

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

Posts: 8771 | From: Inverness, FL | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
TampaKat
Player
Member # 2109

posted 12-02-2007 02:41 PM      Profile for TampaKat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
UF ORANGE AND BLUE SCRIMMAGE FOR THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP! [Wink]

--------------------
Is a poster of Wall on my Wall, a oxymoron?

Posts: 2421 | From: Tampa Fl | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
Brandon
Player
Member # 108

posted 12-02-2007 07:39 PM      Profile for Brandon   Email Brandon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ohio State vs LSU.

Ohio state is going to get CRUSHED!!!

I think Georgia got the shaft. They fell from 4th in the BCS to 5th. LSU went from 7th to 2nd. I'm glad an SEC team got to the title game but I think it should have been Georgia instead of LSU. I think it should have been Virginia Tech instead of Ohio State.

--------------------
Safety and peace be with you always.

Posts: 6632 | From: Earth...Thanks for visiting. | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
prophet
Player
Member # 2089

posted 12-02-2007 08:14 PM      Profile for prophet   Email prophet   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Pleased to see an SEC team in NC game again. Georgia is playing very well but they didn't even win SEC East and lost to UT so don't think they deserve NC game. I hope UGA doesn't look past Hawaii or we could have another Boise State. As for OSU, despite their relatively weak schedule, they still only lost once, thus hard to keep them out. I don't expect LSU to dominate them the way Gators did. The real crime was Missouri not going to BCS bowl and KU going despite losing head-to-head. Finally, IMO, the two best teams now are OU and USC. Oh, for a "tournament".

--------------------
"The principle of spending money to be paid by posterity, under the name of funding, is but swindling futurity on a large scale." --Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 7875 | From: Boquete, Panama | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
uncSUCKS
Player
Member # 2148

posted 12-03-2007 04:30 AM      Profile for uncSUCKS   Email uncSUCKS   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If LSU and OSU were to play in a week I think it would be a close game.
But given the 30+ days before the game I think the advantage goes to LSU and they win. Right now they are beat up, especially Dorsey.

--------------------
"God is great, beer is good.....and people are crazy!"

Posts: 3241 | From: stuck in the land of the tarhole ! | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
catlogic15
Player
Member # 1227

posted 12-04-2007 08:51 AM      Profile for catlogic15     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
No way this year is there a true "championship" game. It's a joke.
Posts: 921 | From: Louisville, Ky. | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com