TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » Funny

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Funny
G N' R CAT
Player
Member # 2846

posted 12-13-2007 08:39 PM      Profile for G N' R CAT        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The FSU fans on the rivals boards think that the MCB is going to be a blowout, oh yeah and they also said they could beat us in basketball, now that is funny

--------------------

Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 12-13-2007 09:58 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
This year they just might be able to beat us in basketball.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36279 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
The Blue Blazer
Player
Member # 2915

posted 12-14-2007 01:02 AM      Profile for The Blue Blazer     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
CATS by 17!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
"Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again, but life goes on." -- Blow

Posts: 302 | From: Lexington | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged
ohiocat
Player
Member # 2560

posted 12-14-2007 07:49 AM      Profile for ohiocat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I don't think FSU has what it takes anymore to blow out any quality team.Clearly like Miami and Nebraska,they are yesterdays news in college football.They aren't even the second best college football team in the state of Florida the last couple of years.They probably would beat us in basketball this year.That's not saying much though.
Posts: 168 | From: Hilliard Ohio | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
catlogic15
Player
Member # 1227

posted 12-14-2007 03:13 PM      Profile for catlogic15     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I thought the coaches let this team down the second half of the season by employing game stategies that got us behind anywhere from 10-17 points.

I wonder if these seniors will have the same practice vigor for this bowl game. If not, and the coaches perform as the last 6 games, we may very well get blown out. Certainly hope not.

Posts: 921 | From: Louisville, Ky. | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com