TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » Music City Bowl

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Music City Bowl
Ironrange
Player
Member # 1244

posted 12-27-2007 06:28 PM      Profile for Ironrange     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Will it be on TV???
I would like to know if it will be on TV available to us in the far north.

Posts: 2802 | From: Ely MN USA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
eleem
Player
Member # 884

posted 12-27-2007 06:48 PM      Profile for eleem   Email eleem   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Iron try typing (zap2it.com)on a serch engine and follow the instructions.It may list where it will be televised at. It's on espn, so I'd say you
should get it.

[ 12-27-2007, 06:55 PM: Message edited by: eleem ]

Posts: 13248 | From: flatwoods,ky. | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Jarcat
Player
Member # 95

posted 12-27-2007 06:52 PM      Profile for Jarcat   Email Jarcat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ESPN is carrying the game but I don't know if it is a national broadcast or not.

--------------------
The truth is out there

Posts: 3014 | From: Lexington, KY | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Ironrange
Player
Member # 1244

posted 12-27-2007 07:02 PM      Profile for Ironrange     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Jarcat
Thanks.
I'll check my guide for my cable link to ESPN on my TV.
zap2it.com came up blank.

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 12-27-2007 08:58 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Usually ESPN is always national broadcast!!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 124045 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Ironrange
Player
Member # 1244

posted 12-27-2007 10:21 PM      Profile for Ironrange     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm unable to verify it, but I'm hopeful about it being on.
Thanks.

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 12-28-2007 12:53 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
According to UK Athletics it will be televised by ESPN.

The game will be Monday, Dec. 31, at 4 p.m. EST (3 p.m. CDT in Nashville) at LP Field, home of the NFL’s Tennessee Titans, and the game will be televised live on ESPN.

“We are honored to be selected to participate in the Gaylord Hotels Music City Bowl for 2007,” said Mitch Barnhart, UK Director of Athletics. “Our experience in bringing 50,000 people to Nashville for the 2006 game brings back great memories and this year is a new opportunity for our fans to enjoy Kentucky football in the post-season.

“The city and staff treated us in first-class fashion and we’re privileged to be their guests. As an institution, we’ll do all we can to put on a good show. I also congratulate Coach Rich Brooks, our seniors, and all of the Wildcats as we try for our first back-to-back bowl wins in over half a century.”

ESPN to televise the Music city Bowl

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186363 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com