TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » Boyd down to two

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Boyd down to two
G N' R CAT
Player
Member # 2846

posted 02-04-2008 04:09 PM      Profile for G N' R CAT        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Boyd is now down to two teams which are Kentucky and Oregon per rivals. stay home with us in Kentucky.

--------------------

prophet
Player
Member # 2089

posted 02-04-2008 04:20 PM      Profile for prophet   Email prophet   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
A bit of irony: UK vs Oregon considering Coach Brooks' position with each of the schools. No doubt he's focused on his current employer but still an interesting twist. Easy decision for me, even if I wasn't a UK alum: you wouldn't catch me in one of those godawful Duck uniforms.

--------------------
"The principle of spending money to be paid by posterity, under the name of funding, is but swindling futurity on a large scale." --Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 7875 | From: Boquete, Panama | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Brandon
Player
Member # 108

posted 02-04-2008 05:12 PM      Profile for Brandon   Email Brandon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm with ya. If all other things being equal between UK and Oregon...I would choose UK simply because of the uniforms.

--------------------
Safety and peace be with you always.

Posts: 6632 | From: Earth...Thanks for visiting. | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 02-04-2008 08:06 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think another thing to consider is would you want you parents to have to travel half-way across the o****ry to wathc you play on Saturday?

I realize the parents will follow you to hell if they have to but the big question is would it be easier for them to travel to see games in teh SEC, or games in the Pac 10?

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 124043 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 02-04-2008 08:42 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by m hamilton:
I think another thing to consider is would you want you parents to have to travel half-way across the o****ry to wathc you play on Saturday?

It just doesn't pay to misspell country that way when your software has a word filter on it! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36279 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
bayer
Administrator
Member # 462

posted 02-05-2008 08:11 PM      Profile for bayer   Email bayer   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Not to be flip about this, but why in the world would a kid from Kentucky even have Oregon in his final two?

--------------------
Kentucky Basketball - Once Again, A Way of Life in the Bluegrass State!

Posts: 17281 | From: the center of Big Blue Nation!!! | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 02-05-2008 08:19 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Maybe the Oregon assistants are good salesmen!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 124043 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
bayer
Administrator
Member # 462

posted 02-06-2008 10:44 AM      Profile for bayer   Email bayer   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Just not good enough. [Smile]

--------------------
Kentucky Basketball - Once Again, A Way of Life in the Bluegrass State!

Posts: 17281 | From: the center of Big Blue Nation!!! | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
prophet
Player
Member # 2089

posted 02-06-2008 10:53 AM      Profile for prophet   Email prophet   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I am surprised and exhuberantly so, although once it came down to Cats vs Ducks I was more optimistic. Boyd was not a must have but close. One thing we know for sure young Mr. Boyd has good color sense.

--------------------
"The principle of spending money to be paid by posterity, under the name of funding, is but swindling futurity on a large scale." --Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 7875 | From: Boquete, Panama | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
oddball
Player
Member # 2499

posted 02-06-2008 11:53 AM      Profile for oddball     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Lexington Herald reporting Boyd to UK
Posts: 112 | From: Bowling Green | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com