TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » In Game Chat (MTSU) (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Author Topic: In Game Chat (MTSU)
prophet
Player
Member # 2089

posted 09-13-2008 06:26 PM      Profile for prophet   Email prophet   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
First TD given up by D and it was against a 3-man front. Inauspicious beginning.

--------------------
"The principle of spending money to be paid by posterity, under the name of funding, is but swindling futurity on a large scale." --Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 7875 | From: Boquete, Panama | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 09-13-2008 06:29 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Coach said they were going through the motions in practice. MAybe they were.

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 124045 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 09-13-2008 06:29 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Offense is gonna have to move the ball!!

--------------------

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

jsence2
Player
Member # 2477

posted 09-13-2008 06:33 PM      Profile for jsence2     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Game is blacked out on 360, so it's just radio for me. [Frown]

We need to stop this "Randall Cobb at WR" crap, Dick Gabriel just said he got his ankle twisted. We need him healthy as possible. We need him at QB, damn you Brooks!!!

--------------------
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."--President Teddy Roosevelt

"Stupidity is one of the great ruling forces of the human race." --Dr. Mark Summers, University of Kentucky

Posts: 2340 | From: Louisville, KY (also known as Purgatory) | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 09-13-2008 06:35 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What's happened to Cobb? I see them tending to him on the sidelines!

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 09-13-2008 06:36 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
They must just black it out in teh state of KY! Cause I'm getting it live!

--------------------

jsence2
Player
Member # 2477

posted 09-13-2008 06:37 PM      Profile for jsence2     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah, it's blacked out local, on tape delay tonight (except in Lexington).

Dixon fell into Cobb as he blocked for him, rolled Cobb's ankle.

We REALLY needed that fumble recovery!!! That'll get the crowd back into it!

--------------------
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."--President Teddy Roosevelt

"Stupidity is one of the great ruling forces of the human race." --Dr. Mark Summers, University of Kentucky

Posts: 2340 | From: Louisville, KY (also known as Purgatory) | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
prophet
Player
Member # 2089

posted 09-13-2008 06:39 PM      Profile for prophet   Email prophet   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
First TD pass for Hartline. Big play D.

--------------------
"The principle of spending money to be paid by posterity, under the name of funding, is but swindling futurity on a large scale." --Thomas Jefferson

jsence2
Player
Member # 2477

posted 09-13-2008 06:42 PM      Profile for jsence2     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Cobb is done for the half, they will reevaluate him at halftime.

I'm really growing tired of this "let's get our best playmaker QB out there at WR" stuff, he's gotten hurt BLOCKING for someone and now if Hartline goes down....we have Matt Lentz, who has no meaningful game experience. Way to go, Joker/Brooks!

--------------------

jsence2
Player
Member # 2477

posted 09-13-2008 06:45 PM      Profile for jsence2     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
and David Jones' knee just buckled....great.

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 09-13-2008 06:56 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hartline is looking a little more comfortable in the pocket today!!

--------------------

prophet
Player
Member # 2089

posted 09-13-2008 06:57 PM      Profile for prophet   Email prophet   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Still no continuity, rhythm on offense, hasn't been there all season.

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 09-13-2008 07:07 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Defense is really being challenged by this spread offense. Craddock looks good at QB for MTSU.

Micah Johnson is a MAN!! He's been all over the field tonight!!

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 09-13-2008 07:07 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You're right, Prophet. HArtline can't seem to get into any kind of rythm. It'll happen.

--------------------

prophet
Player
Member # 2089

posted 09-13-2008 07:11 PM      Profile for prophet   Email prophet   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
OL is coming off ball better and TE open in middle all night.

--------------------

prophet
Player
Member # 2089

posted 09-13-2008 07:15 PM      Profile for prophet   Email prophet   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Another receiver error, Hartline getting no help.

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 09-13-2008 07:19 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
They don't look too bad until they the red zone and then they fizzle out a little bit!

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 09-13-2008 07:22 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The tight ends have been making all of the plays for HArtline so far tongiht.

Sometimes it seems like Lyons is dancing around out there after he catches the football rather than advancing it!

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 09-13-2008 07:27 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Sure seems like we are racking up alot of injuries in this game tonight!

--------------------

jsence2
Player
Member # 2477

posted 09-13-2008 07:39 PM      Profile for jsence2     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
They keep cut-blocking our defensive guys!

Micah's got a high ankle sprain....we CANNOT lose him!!!

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 09-13-2008 07:39 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Jones, Cobb, Lumpkin, and now Micah Johnson have left the game because of injuries!

Good thing we're getting a week off next week to heal a little bit!

--------------------

bayer
Administrator
Member # 462

posted 09-13-2008 07:40 PM      Profile for bayer   Email bayer   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm trying keep up with the game on Gamtracker. Did Cobb actually play in the first half? It didn't show up on Gametracker.

--------------------
Kentucky Basketball - Once Again, A Way of Life in the Bluegrass State!

Posts: 17281 | From: the center of Big Blue Nation!!! | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 09-13-2008 07:40 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I thought that cut block was against the rules, TO HELP PREVENT INJURIES!! [Mad]

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 09-13-2008 07:42 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'M NOT SURE IF HE WAS IN ON AN OFFENSIVE PLAY AS A RECIEVER AND WAS INJURED WHILE TRYING TO BLOCK DOWN FIELD FOR ANOTHER PLAYER OR IF HE WAS IN ON A SPECIAL TEAMS PLAY BLOCKING, AND GOT INJURED. cOBBS INJURY SEEMS LIKE AN ANKLE INJURY AS WELL!

(sorry about the caps) [Eek!]

--------------------

jsence2
Player
Member # 2477

posted 09-13-2008 07:44 PM      Profile for jsence2     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Cobb was blocking on a run play, and Dixon fell into him as he went down, rolled up his leg.

Brooks/Joker should be kicked in the crotch for having him out there on a RUN PLAY!!! Nothing good could come from that!!!

We need Micah Johnson, or we will lose this game. He's gone a great job of spying and shutting down the run....

--------------------

prophet
Player
Member # 2089

posted 09-13-2008 07:57 PM      Profile for prophet   Email prophet   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thank goodness for the turnover, otherwise MTSU would be leading and statistics are pretty much even.

--------------------

prophet
Player
Member # 2089

posted 09-13-2008 08:01 PM      Profile for prophet   Email prophet   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hartline looks a lot more comfortable in pocket.

--------------------

bayer
Administrator
Member # 462

posted 09-13-2008 08:08 PM      Profile for bayer   Email bayer   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Get to the 11 yard line and then throw 3 straight passes What's up with that?

--------------------

Posts: 17281 | From: the center of Big Blue Nation!!! | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
prophet
Player
Member # 2089

posted 09-13-2008 08:09 PM      Profile for prophet   Email prophet   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
First and 10 from 11, one would think Cats could just power it in but OL still far from efficient. Quite disappointing in third game.

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 09-13-2008 08:14 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Keep letting MTng around and they'll slip in there and beat you. We need to put this team away NOW!!

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 09-13-2008 08:21 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Nice!! REAL NICE!! WOW!! [Eek!]

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 09-13-2008 08:22 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Turnover leads to the score!! STUPID!! [Mad]

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 09-13-2008 08:27 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We missed MIcah on that Tanner run!

--------------------

bayer
Administrator
Member # 462

posted 09-13-2008 08:39 PM      Profile for bayer   Email bayer   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
So much for being a 16 pt favorite.

--------------------

prophet
Player
Member # 2089

posted 09-13-2008 08:40 PM      Profile for prophet   Email prophet   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
How pathetic! Win or lose, perhaps we can all get back to the reality of the situation and forget about challenging for the SEC, Top 25, etc.

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 09-13-2008 08:43 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
In the same breath, Prophet. You gotta admit that 2 big plays are all the defense have really given up. Our offense still can't get any rythm going!

--------------------

jsence2
Player
Member # 2477

posted 09-13-2008 08:44 PM      Profile for jsence2     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
This just shows how important it is to have playmakers at EVERY position to win games on a regular basis. Good as he's done recruiting, Brooks has not done a good job at getting the playmakers at WR or QB outside of Burton and Woodson....luckily we have two coming in at QB next year, but we still lack that gamebreaker at WR. Locke is one, but we can't spring him without the passing game....it's going to be a very long season.

--------------------

jsence2
Player
Member # 2477

posted 09-13-2008 08:47 PM      Profile for jsence2     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
And just as I speak, Lyons and Locke step up and MAKE PLAYS!!!

Touchdooooooooooooooown KENTUCKY!!!!!!!

C'mon defense, time to step it up!!! Finish them off!!!

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 09-13-2008 08:50 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Nice drive, Hartline!!

Come one Defense, we need another big series out of you!!

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 09-13-2008 08:51 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That catch by Lyons has got to make the ESPN highlight reel!!

--------------------

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com