TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » It doesn't get much easier!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: It doesn't get much easier!
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 10-06-2008 08:30 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
When you play in the SEC there doesn't seem to be any games that you feel comfortable playing. Case in point we just played the number 2 team in the nation and played them as tough as team they had played all season. This week we play South Carolina which up until Saturday looked to be a home game that we might even feel we had a edge. Then on Saturday they played Mississippi the team that beat Florida in the swamp the week before and they take them to the woodshed and pass all over them, 327 yards and 3 touchdowns to be exact.

Coach Spurrier has got his offensive unit in top form and per the attched link you can see that it will be another tough Saturday even though we are home and in better physical condition.

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186363 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
COCKDIESEL
Recruit
Member # 2699

posted 10-06-2008 09:23 AM      Profile for COCKDIESEL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
As much as I would like to see a repeat of that performance. Smelley's biggest problem is inconsistency. He threw for 300 against ole miss and could easily look mediocre and throw 3 picks in the next game. I'm hopeing he has hit his stride and last week becomes the norm instead of the exception. I said on cockytalk last week that if Jekyl showed up we could go 9-3 or 8-4 but if Mr. Hyde shows we could easily finish 5-7 or 6-6.

--------------------
http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/4023/schu7.gif

Posts: 42 | From: SC | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 10-06-2008 10:40 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
CD, i feel pretty much the same way. You just don't know playing in the SEC. It's a game by game league where every one has a chance now that Vandy and Kentucky are changing their programs around for the better..

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186363 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com