TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » Who replaces Fulmer?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Who replaces Fulmer?
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 11-03-2008 02:26 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm glad we tied up Joker as he would have been a big possibility. They still may go after him..

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186363 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
bayer
Administrator
Member # 462

posted 11-03-2008 02:29 PM      Profile for bayer   Email bayer   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
UT will go for someeone bigger that Joker.

--------------------
Kentucky Basketball - Once Again, A Way of Life in the Bluegrass State!

Posts: 17281 | From: the center of Big Blue Nation!!! | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
catlogic15
Player
Member # 1227

posted 11-03-2008 02:43 PM      Profile for catlogic15     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
They will stay in the UT family I'll guess.
Posts: 921 | From: Louisville, Ky. | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 11-03-2008 02:50 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Pitino

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

Posts: 8771 | From: Inverness, FL | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 11-03-2008 03:04 PM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Spurrier, if their AD has any common sense at all. That would immediately put them back into National contention year after year, IMO.

[ 11-03-2008, 03:06 PM: Message edited by: Trey Ball ]

--------------------
Wife's Mad. Told me we never talk anymore. And just last nite while watching super bowl told her 2 or 3 times to get me a coke and popcorn. Also told her not to forget to take out trash in the morning. Ain't that something. Also told me I was too indecisive. Can't figure out what to do about that. One nice thing I guess. She called me a pro crastinator. Don't know what a crastinator is but I guess I'm a good one for her to call me a pro. Gonna wait til tomorrow to look that up though. I love her but somrtimes can't help but thinking I should have told uncle Junior to keep his coon hound pup and stevens double barrel and also his youngest daughter.

redbone

Posts: 11625 | From: IN, USA | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
prophet
Player
Member # 2089

posted 11-03-2008 03:44 PM      Profile for prophet   Email prophet   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
As posted earlier, hope it isn't Mike Leach.

--------------------
"The principle of spending money to be paid by posterity, under the name of funding, is but swindling futurity on a large scale." --Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 7875 | From: Boquete, Panama | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
hosslee
Player
Member # 2983

posted 11-03-2008 06:49 PM      Profile for hosslee     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Its not joker,he hasent shown to be a good offensive coach year after year.Offence stinks this year.
Posts: 106 | From: prestonsburg | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged
hosslee
Player
Member # 2983

posted 11-03-2008 06:50 PM      Profile for hosslee     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hal Mumme
Posts: 106 | From: prestonsburg | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 11-03-2008 07:58 PM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hosslee:
Its not joker,he hasent shown to be a good offensive coach year after year.Offence stinks this year.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with Joker. He is the same great coach that he was last season. A great player got himself in trouble, who happenned to be counted on to be the QB of this years team.

You obviously don't know much about college football. I, personally, was very pleased that Joker was named the replacement for Brooks, when he decides to retire.

Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
cawood the MAN
Player
Member # 1959

posted 11-03-2008 08:00 PM      Profile for cawood the MAN   Email cawood the MAN   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Names that I've heard Mack Brown, Texas d-cord Muschamp, Jeff Fisher (Titans), John Gruden (Bucs). These may just be rumors. I have not heard anything to confirm this, I really don't care because I still bleed BLUE. I'm just a transplant here.
Posts: 60 | From: soddy daisy, tn | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 11-03-2008 08:48 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Joker is a great coach and recruiter and we are very lucky to have him.....

--------------------

Posts: 186363 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 11-03-2008 08:55 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If i was a betting man i would say it will be Mike Leach but it's going to take some big bucks to get him...

--------------------

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com