TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » Any guesses on which

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Any guesses on which
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 11-16-2008 08:33 AM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Bowl we may go to now? Vandy is 4-3 now in the SEC and probably will be 5-3 after Tenn and the best we can be is 3-5 IF we beat Tenn. The gamecocks are 7-4(4-4) so since they beat us it would appear that their bowl will be at a level above our chances now.

Looks like we may end up in Nashville after all if SC goes to Tampa and Vandy goes to Atlanta.

Any thoughts? (I was hoping to go to Tampa and watch it with afew of the posters here - darn it) [Smile]

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

Posts: 8771 | From: Inverness, FL | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
TampaKat
Player
Member # 2109

posted 11-16-2008 08:42 AM      Profile for TampaKat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I would have attended the bowl game with you here in Tampa UKCatFL, Nashville would be a better draw IMO more people will attend that one not as far as a trip.....

Nashvegas it is!

--------------------
Is a poster of Wall on my Wall, a oxymoron?

Posts: 2421 | From: Tampa Fl | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
bayer
Administrator
Member # 462

posted 11-16-2008 11:33 AM      Profile for bayer   Email bayer   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I would guess either Nashville or Shreveport.

--------------------
Kentucky Basketball - Once Again, A Way of Life in the Bluegrass State!

Posts: 17281 | From: the center of Big Blue Nation!!! | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Bluecat
Player
Member # 516

posted 11-16-2008 01:35 PM      Profile for Bluecat   Email Bluecat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I hate Shreveport, but then I have NEVER witnessed UK play in three straight BOWL games in my lifetime and I am over sixty-years old!

--------------------

Bluecat

Posts: 8489 | From: louisville, ky, usa | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
jsence2
Player
Member # 2477

posted 11-16-2008 01:52 PM      Profile for jsence2     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I say either Memphis, Nashville, or A-town.

--------------------
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."--President Teddy Roosevelt

"Stupidity is one of the great ruling forces of the human race." --Dr. Mark Summers, University of Kentucky

Posts: 2340 | From: Louisville, KY (also known as Purgatory) | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 11-16-2008 10:41 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
My guess would be Nashville. They would make a piss-pot full of money if we go there..

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186363 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Bluecat
Player
Member # 516

posted 11-17-2008 01:24 AM      Profile for Bluecat   Email Bluecat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'll take Music City again, but the irony of that is Vanderbilt is the team that resides there!.

--------------------

Bluecat

Posts: 8489 | From: louisville, ky, usa | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Hazcat
unregistered

posted 11-17-2008 02:01 AM           Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
music city , we dont deserve a bowl really. jmo
IP: Logged
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 11-17-2008 11:44 AM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If we beat Tennessee (and Vandy doesn't), then we go to the Music City Bowl again. If we both beat Tennessee, I suspect that the MCB will take Vandy over UK, leaving us with (most likely) the Liberty Bowl. If we lose to Tennessee, the best we can hope for is Shreveport, and that may be doubtful...

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13657 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com