TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » Viperz, et all. THE U IS BACK!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Viperz, et all. THE U IS BACK!
TampaKat
Player
Member # 2109

posted 09-17-2009 09:30 PM      Profile for TampaKat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
This can go in NCAA chat if the mods want, even though no-one checks that, and it is general conversation [Wink]

The U is back, Miami looks amazing, their team speed and QB are great. If they can get by Va Tech and Oklahoma they deserve to be number 1 IMO!!!! And yes this is from a Tebow-Gator fan, more of a Tebow fan! Congrats Vipers, they are a treat to watch!

--------------------
Is a poster of Wall on my Wall, a oxymoron?

Posts: 2421 | From: Tampa Fl | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
uncSUCKS
Player
Member # 2148

posted 09-18-2009 04:42 AM      Profile for uncSUCKS   Email uncSUCKS   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
TK, cant argue that the Canes are for real. Just not sure they can compete with the top of the SEC and So Cal quite yet. ACC is weak as usual.
But they sure look like an SEC team to me...

--------------------
"God is great, beer is good.....and people are crazy!"

Posts: 3241 | From: stuck in the land of the tarhole ! | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
bayer
Administrator
Member # 462

posted 09-18-2009 09:18 AM      Profile for bayer   Email bayer   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I moved this thread here since it involves discussion of NCAA. Football.

--------------------
Kentucky Basketball - Once Again, A Way of Life in the Bluegrass State!

Posts: 17281 | From: the center of Big Blue Nation!!! | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
viperz
Player
Member # 289

posted 09-18-2009 10:31 AM      Profile for viperz     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hey thanks for remembering TK!

The Canes are indeed looking good this year, it's amazing what a great OC and a talented QB can do. I'm not sure that anyone can stop them from putting up 30 a game. Still got two more tough weeks with VTech and Oklahoma coming up but I feel pretty good about our chances ;-D

It's been a long 5 years since the Canes were relevant and it's nice to see them playing the way they should be.

Posts: 4622 | From: Tampa, Florida | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com