TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » Cats: How do we stop these guys?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cats: How do we stop these guys?
eleem
Player
Member # 884

posted 09-24-2009 06:01 PM      Profile for eleem   Email eleem   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Still, University of Kentucky defensive coordinator Steve Brown has studied Tennessee's closer-than-expected loss (23-13) — among other tapes — in his efforts to draw up a Big Blueprint for slowing Tebow and the Gators this weekend.
“Tennessee runs a different style of defense,” Brown said. “They do some different stuff with their fronts that it would be hard for us to copy. We've looked at a lot of different tapes.”

Link

Posts: 13248 | From: flatwoods,ky. | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 09-26-2009 07:06 AM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The whole jist of the post is that UK hasn't found tape of anybody actually beating UF, lately. Is there a chink in their armour? I hope it is turn overs on a wet field. UK had its share of give aways last week. GO Cats!
Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
Mississippi Wildcat
Player
Member # 2336

posted 09-26-2009 10:26 AM      Profile for Mississippi Wildcat   Email Mississippi Wildcat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Chink could be the flu, but last I heard Tebow was feeling better

--------------------
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation."--Oscar Wilde

Posts: 460 | From: Tama-shi, Tokyo | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
uncSUCKS
Player
Member # 2148

posted 09-26-2009 11:46 AM      Profile for uncSUCKS   Email uncSUCKS   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
My hope is that we keep it under a 21-point loss.
Gators 38
Cats 17

--------------------
"God is great, beer is good.....and people are crazy!"

Posts: 3241 | From: stuck in the land of the tarhole ! | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 09-26-2009 12:51 PM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
you must be betting on the Cats and the 21 point spread
Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
rmckenz
Player
Member # 520

posted 09-26-2009 04:27 PM      Profile for rmckenz   Email rmckenz   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Sorry, no chink that the Cats can take advantage of. UK 3 UF 42. The three is a gift.

I hope I'm totally wrong... but.

--------------------
Never attempt to teach a pig to sing, it's a waste of your time and only annoys the pig. -
Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 247 | From: Louisville, KY | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com