TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » Parking tomorrow.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Parking tomorrow.
BlueCollarMan
Player
Member # 2114

posted 09-25-2009 11:58 AM      Profile for BlueCollarMan   Email BlueCollarMan   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I don't go to games very often and usually when I do, I am not the driver OR I have someone to point me in the right direction.

Tomorrow, I will not have anyone to help and the information I see on the various parking lots on the UK site are EXTREMELY poor.

I have a purple parking pass and will be coming in from Louisville. What is the best route to take. Where is the entrance to the purple (P-2) lot?

Fred

Posts: 6815 | From: The Best College Sports Town in America . . .ha, ha. | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 09-25-2009 12:34 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
BCM, try this sight and download the parking info..Hope it helps and have a great day at the game..

http://www.uky.edu/Parking/parking-maps.html

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186363 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
BlueCollarMan
Player
Member # 2114

posted 09-25-2009 01:20 PM      Profile for BlueCollarMan   Email BlueCollarMan   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thanks. After some digging around, that helped.

Fred

Posts: 6815 | From: The Best College Sports Town in America . . .ha, ha. | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
LouisvilleCat
Player
Member # 2679

posted 09-25-2009 07:53 PM      Profile for LouisvilleCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
BCM, not sure if you know this or not but if you take I64 and get off at the Midway exit you can save about 30 minutes of drive time.

Take I64 to Midway. Take a right off the expressway. Almost immediately you will come to a stop light, take a left. That road will take you in to downtown Lexington and right in front of the Lexington Center.

From there Commonwealth Stadium is only a few turns away. You will take a right at the first stop light after the Lexington center and then take a left when you see the hospital (I am thinking it is Jewish Hospital).

From this point I cannot help with directions as every time I have been there I would just park in one of the yards along the route.

Also I am sorry that I do not know any of the street names, I just always look for landmarks and not road signs.

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com