TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » how bout them Hurricanes!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: how bout them Hurricanes!
viperz
Player
Member # 289

posted 10-04-2009 02:44 AM      Profile for viperz     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Miami knocks off OU 21-20 after getting destroyed by them the last two years.

It's all about the U!

Posts: 4622 | From: Tampa, Florida | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
TampaKat
Player
Member # 2109

posted 10-04-2009 07:23 AM      Profile for TampaKat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I really like watching them! How about them Bulls too, Miami and USF at the end of the year could be for a BCS bid, that would be awesome...

--------------------
Is a poster of Wall on my Wall, a oxymoron?

Posts: 2421 | From: Tampa Fl | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 10-04-2009 08:55 AM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
OU's star QB was out. They had them at home. They win by one point. Yep. That's impressive.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36279 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 10-04-2009 10:04 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Miami has been a rogue program for so many years it's hard to pull for them but i guess that was all about the U..

It is refreshing to see Randy Shannon change their felonius culture and like the attached article says "There's a new sheriff in town, and Randy Shannon is doing what many thought was impossible: He is signing some of the best talent in South Florida, giving them the freedom to star on Saturdays. He also is not tolerating the camouflage-wearing, gun-toting, gangsta mentality that has been as much a part of Hurricanes football as their tradition of great quarterbacks.

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186363 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
viperz
Player
Member # 289

posted 10-04-2009 11:51 AM      Profile for viperz     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TampaKat:
I really like watching them! How about them Bulls too, Miami and USF at the end of the year could be for a BCS bid, that would be awesome...

Nov 28th at RJ, I'll be there. The ACC title game is also in Tampa so I might be going to two games there. Did I mention my wife works for USF? [Big Grin] I like the Bulls.
viperz
Player
Member # 289

posted 10-04-2009 11:52 AM      Profile for viperz     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Old Norm:
OU's star QB was out. They had them at home. They win by one point. Yep. That's impressive.

Miami has plenty of injuries too, both safeties, a WR playing CB, blah blah. Run what you brung and no whining.

[ 10-04-2009, 11:53 AM: Message edited by: viperz ]

uncSUCKS
Player
Member # 2148

posted 10-04-2009 06:07 PM      Profile for uncSUCKS   Email uncSUCKS   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I would have been surprised if Miami lost.
No Heisman trophy winner, no win.

--------------------
"God is great, beer is good.....and people are crazy!"

Posts: 3241 | From: stuck in the land of the tarhole ! | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com