TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » Louisville football has lost it's luster!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Louisville football has lost it's luster!
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 11-28-2009 08:58 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I read where the attendance that showed up for the Rutgers game barely hit 23,000. It really shows how small their fan base really is.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186363 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Zdrummer
Player
Member # 2762

posted 11-28-2009 09:30 AM      Profile for Zdrummer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
IMO, it will be a long time if ever for UL to get to where they were under Petrino. You gotta think about the perfect stars that aligned. You had 2 top notch recruits in ("The Derby City Duo.") Brian Brohm (Chose UL over Notre Dame, UT, Alabama just to name a few) and Michael Bush (chose UL over Ohio State). These guys grew up in KY as a fan of the Louisville program. I just don't see this happening, if ever, for a long time. With our recent success UK has a big advantage in recruiting in KY now. As a Wildcat fan, I'm not sad at all.

[ 11-28-2009, 09:35 AM: Message edited by: Zdrummer ]

--------------------
A bend in the road is not the end of the road...unless you fail to make the turn.

Posts: 115 | From: Lexington, Kentucky | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com