TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » Myron Pryor

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Myron Pryor
blue4real
Player
Member # 650

posted 11-01-2010 12:30 PM      Profile for blue4real   Email blue4real   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Did you all see the lick Myron Pryor put on Brett Favre? Like McDonald's I was Lov'n it!
Posts: 229 | From: Paducah,KY,USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 11-01-2010 12:57 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm surprised the NFL didn't fine him for spearing with the helmet.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36279 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Cat Fan In The Mill
Player
Member # 2756

posted 11-01-2010 01:01 PM      Profile for Cat Fan In The Mill        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Norm, all the so-called experts said that Pryor's hit was totally clean. When he first hit Favre, he hit him sqaure in the sternum and then his helmet slid up towards Favre's chin.

--------------------
"On, On, U of K....We are right for the fight today......"

Posts: 1341 | From: Northern Kentucky | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged
NoleCat
Player
Member # 2765

posted 11-05-2010 12:18 PM      Profile for NoleCat   Email NoleCat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EUcdv-iDY8 there is the hit.... Just came down 7500 dollar fine ridiculous, there is no way he could have avoided that. NFL is getting ridiculous.

--------------------
“He who gets the best players usually wins.”
- Bobby Bowden

Posts: 67 | From: Tallahassee, Fl | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged
blue4real
Player
Member # 650

posted 11-05-2010 12:37 PM      Profile for blue4real   Email blue4real   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ridiculous is right. I cannot believe he was fined for that hit. It was absolutely a clean hit.
Posts: 229 | From: Paducah,KY,USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 11-05-2010 12:37 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm not surprised. You can't lead with the helmet.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36279 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 11-05-2010 02:22 PM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I heard some sports guy state that they need to get rid of the face mask to stop the vicious hits with the helmet. I agree. Hell, you don't see those rugby guys wearing face masks. What are american football players anyway, a bunch of pansies?
Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 11-05-2010 05:44 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If you don't have a helmet up front you could have your neck broke as it could snap back. Looked lean to me.

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

Posts: 8771 | From: Inverness, FL | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
BlueCollarMan
Player
Member # 2114

posted 11-06-2010 11:47 AM      Profile for BlueCollarMan   Email BlueCollarMan   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Old Norm:
I'm not surprised. You can't lead with the helmet.

I don't see that as leading with the helmet. He had him wrapped up. I think of leading with the helmet as when you don't make any effort with your hands at all. If Favre was taller, it never would have happened like that.

Fred

Posts: 6815 | From: The Best College Sports Town in America . . .ha, ha. | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com