TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » Ticket Marketing Strategy

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ticket Marketing Strategy
kynut
Player
Member # 2934

posted 07-26-2012 12:57 PM      Profile for kynut        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
UK is offering smaller packages of 3 or 4 tickets to try to offset the lag in season ticket sales. I am wondering why they do not realize that the fastest and simplest way to fill the seats is to put a product on the field that people want to come and see. If you are trying to sell a product all the promotional gimmicks in the world will not work if you do not have a product that people want.

My opinion is that if UK wants to fill the seats they need to spread the field, throw the ball, and fire up the air raid sirens again. A spread or air raid offense may or may not win any more games but at least it would make the games more exciting and attractive to ticket buyers.

Another year of boring Jokerball and they will not be able to give tickets away. A day at the stadium should be fun win or lose - not a root canal.

Just MHO

kynut

Posts: 238 | From: Virginia USA | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged
rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 07-26-2012 08:04 PM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
well said Kynut. I couldn't agree more. We know were going to loose so why not make it entertaining.

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

Posts: 9880 | From: enterprise, al 36330 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com