TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » Time for Joker to go.....

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Time for Joker to go.....
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 09-15-2012 07:04 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
There is no reason in the world to trail WKU 17-0 in the first half of football.

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 124043 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
NoleCat
Player
Member # 2765

posted 09-15-2012 09:29 PM      Profile for NoleCat   Email NoleCat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yep.

--------------------
“He who gets the best players usually wins.”
- Bobby Bowden

Posts: 67 | From: Tallahassee, Fl | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 09-15-2012 09:57 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Smith with 4 interceptions in the game. You have to protect the ball if you want to win. It's a wonder they were even in the game with that many turnovers.

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 124043 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 09-15-2012 10:02 PM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
He has no coaching skills and no recruiting skills. He's downright terrible.
Posts: 10358 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Wildcat Bill
Player
Member # 615

posted 09-15-2012 10:12 PM      Profile for Wildcat Bill     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
A sad day for UK football.
Posts: 1070 | From: Evansville, IN, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 09-15-2012 10:26 PM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wildcat Bill:
A sad day for UK football.

[Frown] [Frown] [Frown]

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

Posts: 9879 | From: enterprise, al 36330 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
blue hoot
Player
Member # 398

posted 09-15-2012 10:45 PM      Profile for blue hoot     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
There is no reason why our football program is struggling so bad. UK is not Vandy. I understand that we are no Alabama & LSU but we should be winning these games. It puzzles me that UK can't hire a decent young energetic coach that can take this program to another level and be respectable. We have great fans that fill our stadium each and every game and we put this slop on the field. [Eek!]
Posts: 1498 | From: Wimauma, FL | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
EnterpriseCat
Player
Member # 2881

posted 09-16-2012 06:11 AM      Profile for EnterpriseCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Surely MB sees that the progression is headed the wrong way. Regular season records of 6-6, 5-7, and this year 2-10 (if we're lucky). Joker has got to go. Clint Eastwood said it a few weeks ago, "If he isn't getting the job done we have to let 'em go."

--------------------
Romans 8:38-39

JD4U

Posts: 2307 | From: Enterprise, AL | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 09-16-2012 07:30 AM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Leaving a QB in the game, after such a terrible performance is disturbing. I had originally thought they might win 3 games. Now, they might beat one more team. The AD had better get the okay to spend some money on the program ( a minimum of 4 million a yr on a head coach) and get the guy on board, so they can get some recruits. At this point, maybe they should bring in mosty jucos, to get something going. It may bee a fight to keep the red shirt QB from transferring.
Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 09-16-2012 11:10 AM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I don't know that I've ever seen a slower D-I football team than UK this year. There's really not much talent on this team or coaching staff.

One play I remember in particular was a 3rd and 10 or 3rd and 15 for UK late in the 4th quarter. We were lined up to snap the ball when a big lineman #95 for WKU went running off the field. He was so big and slow it took him about five seconds get of the field. Why we didn't snap the ball and take a free play is beyond me. This just smells like poor coaching to me.

Posts: 10358 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 09-16-2012 07:44 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I normally get at least four games into football but I don't think we need to wait another week. It's time for BASKETBALL to start. Go
Cats!!

Posts: 14243 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com