TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » The Cats are so Bad that No One Even Posts Here Anymore

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Cats are so Bad that No One Even Posts Here Anymore
ALA_KAT2
Player
Member # 1559

posted 10-13-2012 09:49 PM      Profile for ALA_KAT2   Email ALA_KAT2   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
This team and coaching staff is abut as inept as any I've ever seen. Totally embarrassing. Arkansas winning 49-7 starting 4th Qtr and in lightning/rain delay.

--------------------
Adair CHS 1966/USAF/WKU/AT&T

GO BIG BLUE!

Posts: 4046 | From: Louisville, KY | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged
FlaCatz
Player
Member # 925

posted 10-14-2012 11:37 AM      Profile for FlaCatz   Email FlaCatz   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
crickets

--------------------
Pray for our Service Members and their families left behind!

Posts: 8880 | From: Lawrenceburg, Indiana | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 10-14-2012 04:45 PM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
joker said on the post game interview that he needed to put in a better game plan. He said it was his fault, I think if he truly beleives this he needs to announce his resignation, so mitch barnhart can start looking for A replacement.

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

Posts: 9880 | From: enterprise, al 36330 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
Cat Fan In The Mill
Player
Member # 2756

posted 10-18-2012 11:01 AM      Profile for Cat Fan In The Mill        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hard to post about mediocre to lousy football. Hard to get excited about anything with this year's team.

--------------------
"On, On, U of K....We are right for the fight today......"

Posts: 1341 | From: Northern Kentucky | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged
kynut
Player
Member # 2934

posted 10-19-2012 06:31 AM      Profile for kynut        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cat Fan In The Mill:
Hard to post about mediocre to lousy football. Hard to get excited about anything with this year's team.

What excitement there is is generated by speculating on who the next coach will be. Towles generated some excitement for one series. Max running the new offense was a little bit of excitement because it gave me hope that Joker was going to finally give up on his pro set and try to revive the air raid. Other than that, it's hard to get enough interest to post.

kynut

Posts: 238 | From: Virginia USA | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com