TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » Timmons Announcement Photos

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Timmons Announcement Photos
bayer
Administrator
Member # 462

posted 02-05-2013 06:52 PM      Profile for bayer   Email bayer   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

Ryan and his mother

The choices

Ryan and his mother

Things became a little emotional

The pick!

Looking good in Blue & White

[ 02-05-2013, 07:29 PM: Message edited by: bayer ]

--------------------
Kentucky Basketball - Once Again, A Way of Life in the Bluegrass State!

Posts: 17281 | From: the center of Big Blue Nation!!! | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 02-08-2013 08:34 AM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thanks, Bayer. Nice pics! Perhaps you should become the official TCD photo-correspondent.

Catmando will mail you the keys to the pickup truck that we give to the winners of our score-picking contests. That way you can drive to games and press conferences at our expense...
[Smile]

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13672 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
bayer
Administrator
Member # 462

posted 02-12-2013 07:22 PM      Profile for bayer   Email bayer   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Just get me one of the passes which Dr. Michael Huang has at Rupp Arena and Commonwealth and I will take all the photo you want.

By the way, there are more of my photos of the Timmons announcement on Larry Vaughts site at www.vaughtsviews.com

[ 02-12-2013, 07:22 PM: Message edited by: bayer ]

--------------------
Kentucky Basketball - Once Again, A Way of Life in the Bluegrass State!

Posts: 17281 | From: the center of Big Blue Nation!!! | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com