TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » Wide receiver transfer..

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wide receiver transfer..
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 01-22-2022 04:26 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
WHen was the last time you heard of a KY team getting a transfer of any kind from Alabama?

Javon Baker has announced he's transferring to KY!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 124415 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 01-22-2022 05:08 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That's a first, unless I'm terribly wrong!

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36280 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 01-22-2022 07:57 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I believe he played in every game for AL last year.

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 124415 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 01-23-2022 09:32 AM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Maybe we have prettier girls!

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36280 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 01-23-2022 09:52 AM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
They can all be picky now that they have the option to move on because they feel they are not getting the amount of play they desire.
Posts: 14280 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 01-23-2022 09:55 AM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
One of the guys I play golf with says he was sixth on the depth chart. He was a high 4 star out of high school and he runs a 4.2 forty. He should fill in for Wandale nicely.

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

Posts: 9936 | From: enterprise, al 36330 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 01-25-2022 08:06 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Sounds good and would bet he will play well for the Cats.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186363 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
EnterpriseCat
Player
Member # 2881

posted 01-29-2022 10:18 AM      Profile for EnterpriseCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think Tayveon will be the slot receiver and Baker will be our deep threat. Either way, our receiving corps is looking good with the transfers and incoming freshmen. Been a long time coming. Thank you Mark for hiring Liam.

--------------------
Romans 8:38-39

JD4U

Posts: 2308 | From: Enterprise, AL | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 01-31-2022 06:26 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
EC, hiring Liam was indeed the key. But I honestly expected it to take longer than it did for Liam's offense to work. Just taking the Big Blue Wall and switching them to zone blocking scheme would take some time. Those boys made the switch admirably.

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13672 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com