TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » KY wins season opener 31-0

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: KY wins season opener 31-0
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 09-01-2024 12:34 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
After 3 rain delays, the last one lasting 30 minutes but taking the daytime clock to 12:30 am, the game is called due to serious weather in the area!

KY wins 31-0 over Souther Miss!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 124527 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 09-01-2024 07:24 AM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I fell asleep and missed the game. Thanks for all the updates MH. From what I read on your game thread we played good.

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

Posts: 9942 | From: enterprise, al 36330 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 09-01-2024 10:07 AM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I recorded every show on the SEC channel until 3:00AM. Wanted to make sure I got it all in the rain and lightening show.
Posts: 14286 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 09-01-2024 10:11 AM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We are traveling and did not see any of it on TV. I did keep up with it on Mark’s thread. I don’t feel like I missed much. I think it would be difficult to tell much about this team with that competition.
Posts: 5469 | From: decatur ill. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 09-01-2024 12:06 PM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I just watched the highlights and it looked like we dominated in all three phases of the game.

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

Posts: 9942 | From: enterprise, al 36330 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 09-01-2024 01:25 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Better than I expected. Dare I kindle some enthusiam?

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13672 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 09-01-2024 07:42 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I did like the offensive scheme of things. The new OC looks like he has some imagination. Really mixed it up. I didn't notice a whole lot of difference in the time to run a play. Most of the time it looked like we were taking the clock down to single digits, 6-9 sec on the clock before the snap.

We had a few bad defensive plays where they got big gains. For the most part we kept this mid major ? team in check for the biggest part of the game.

Next game against SC won't be a big challenge if we play like we can. They are lucky to win their game.

Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 09-02-2024 02:35 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Looks like we may have a better QB this year. He could be one of the top 3 runners for us and I like his accuracy on passing better than last year.

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com